• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B-mopar super bee car question

JBOSRACING

Local time
8:35 AM
Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if someone could help me out, i have a few questions, 1. I just bought a 69 super bee it 's has a 440 and a 4-spd & posi, has the original boby panels & blue paint still on it, needs a little metal work, trunk pan and tail panel, a running driving car, what are they worth, 2. I bought from the same owner a edelbrock #3412046 aluminum intake and 6-pack carbs with the air cleaner. I'm a chevy guy and always like mopars my favorite car is the 70 cuda black on blk. I WOULD LIKE TO TO FIX THE SUPER BEE UP & GET ME A 70 CUDA, THANKS FOR ANY HELP JERRY

post up some pics of the rust damage/ car in general- Is it the org engine?- is the interior mint?
Is the engine rebuilt?

If you have some pictures that will help out to value the car and the parts. What are the list numbers from the carbs?
Matt

Hey i was wondering if someone could help me out, i have a few questions, 1. I just bought a 69 super bee it 's has a 440 and a 4-spd & posi, has the original boby panels & blue paint still on it, needs a little metal work, trunk pan and tail panel, a running driving car, what are they worth, 2. I bought from the same owner a edelbrock #3412046 aluminum intake and 6-pack carbs with the air cleaner. I'm a chevy guy and always like mopars my favorite car is the 70 cuda black on blk. I WOULD LIKE TO TO FIX THE SUPER BEE UP & GET ME A 70 CUDA, THANKS FOR ANY HELP JERRY

Post the V.I.N.

If it begins WM23M OR WM21M then it came from the factory as an A12 package 440 six pack car and the intake and carbs may very well be the originals. If it does not have the second M in the V.I.N. and has an H instead, then it was a 383 car. They did not put a 440 in from the factory EXCEPT for the six pack cars.

Post the V.I.N.

If it begins WM23M OR WM21M then it came from the factory as an A12 package 440 six pack car and the intake and carbs may very well be the originals. If it does not have the second M in the V.I.N. and has an H instead, then it was a 383 car. They did not put a 440 in from the factory EXCEPT for the six pack cars.

He is correct on this. I guess I was assuming some one had put the 440 4 speed in the car, and you had bought the other 6 pack parts with it. Also if it is an A12 car it will have a differnt 6 pack aircleaner and a 4.10 dana 60 rear with a "SUREGRIP" not a posi as that is a chevrolet term. LOL
Matt

The vin is wm21h was a 383 auto, i did a research on the car thru dmv, i got a hold of the person who had the car before the person i bought it from he told me he built the 440 and it came out of a 70 car with the 4spd, don't know were he had the 6-pack from, he said he was going to put it on but never got around to it.

The carb # are 4382, 4383, & 4375 i will post some picture later i'm taking pic of when i got it and now, i want to clean her up a little first.

Here's a few pictures, were can i find some use metal body parts, for the 69, looking for the panel under the front grill has a few dents in it, wondering if they sell new.

Attachments

• 1969 BLUE DODGE SUPER BEE 002.jpg
    1969 BLUE DODGE SUPER BEE 002.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 300
  • 1969 BLUE DODGE SUPER BEE 004.jpg
    1969 BLUE DODGE SUPER BEE 004.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 290
he is correct on this. I guess i was assuming some one had put the 440 4 speed in the car, and you had bought the other 6 pack parts with it. Also if it is an a12 car it will have a differnt 6 pack aircleaner and a 4.10 dana 60 rear with a "suregrip" not a posi as that is a chevrolet term. Lol
matt

matt "suregrip" mopar rear not posi, like chevrolet. Someone put a 1970 440 and 4-spd in, was a 383 automatic, and suregrip 4.10 gear. And i bought the intake, carbs, rebuild kit, fuel line, linkage & air cleaner for extra.

matt "suregrip" mopar rear not posi, like chevrolet. Someone put a 1970 440 and 4-spd in, was a 383 automatic, and suregrip 4.10 gear. And i bought the intake, carbs, rebuild kit, fuel line, linkage & air cleaner for extra.

The 3412046 intake is a 69-70 alum.edelbrock cast intake. The 4382 is a 1970 front carb, the 4383 is a 1970 rear carb and the 4375 is a 1970 center carb 4 speed.
Matt

Just my opinion but if you are planning to rebuild a car that needs much work, you will have a hard time making money on the project. Especially in todays market. I would think you are better off finding the exact car you want, build it right and don't worry so much about how much money you are sticking into it. Kind of a labor of love thing that you plan on keeping 'forever'. Maybe that old Bee that you really don't care for would fit in my garage lol.

Just my opinion but if you are planning to rebuild a car that needs much work, you will have a hard time making money on the project. Especially in todays market.

100% Right! This is not only an Opinion but a reality. Don't look to gain any profit unless you found that super rare jewel for a super low price. When it's all said and done someone with a 70' cuda may want to trade for your Superbee though. Good luck to ya...Looks like a great project!

just my opinion but if you are planning to rebuild a car that needs much work, you will have a hard time making money on the project. Especially in todays market. I would think you are better off finding the exact car you want, build it right and don't worry so much about how much money you are sticking into it. Kind of a labor of love thing that you plan on keeping 'forever'. Maybe that old bee that you really don't care for would fit in my garage lol.
hey i like your message it speaks the truth, the super bee really is not so bad, it's just a big car and i have a 1968 ss chevelle i'm trying to finish and i would like to have a 70 cuda

Auto Transport Service
Back