• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

B/S adds

snakeyes

Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score
just found another add by A so called female Staff Sergent 62nd Airlift Wing (62AW) Joint Base Lewis McChord selling a dam near mint condition 1997 Chevrolet 2500 4x4 loaded and only 53 thousand miles and will be moved by the Military Moving Company , right all this for only $1000.00 right
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
I have seen these ads too. What are the trying to do besides being stupid?

just found another add by A so called female Staff Sergent 62nd Airlift Wing (62AW) Joint Base Lewis McChord selling a dam near mint condition 1997 Chevrolet 2500 4x4 loaded and only 53 thousand miles and will be moved by the Military Moving Company , right all this for only $1000.00 right View attachment 1127263
I wouldn’t own a Chevy or a Ford, but for a thousand bucks, I’ll fly out and get it. Make some mopar play money on that. Makes you wonder who’s gonna bite.

I suppose they ask for electronic payment. Once they receive payment they evaporate along with the truck they never had. Who knows....

Auto Transport Service
Back