• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Back to the 50's in MN

I met the mosquitoes!! And yes, I have long pants. No gloves though. Fortunately I'm inside an A/C building because the humidity is insane. Went to the largest drug testing lab in the US today and another lab that is doing a little side job analyzing several varieties of single malt Scotch with an HP mass spec. My connection in all this is rebuilding the turbomolecular pumps that produce the high vacuum in these machines, or in layman's terms, fixing $hit that spins at 62,000 RPM.

Went to get registration for the my contacts 60 T Bird and Fiat 850 Spyder. I know, he gets a load of crap from me all the time. The parking lot at the hotel was jam packed with cool old cars but mostly GM and Ford. I saw one pretty nice black 66 Cornet and some late model GM custom thing with a 68 Charger grille.

WTF car (Large).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And you are right, not all MN folks have that accent. The one guy and his nephew do but the other three I don't detect much at all. Maybe a word here and there but that's all. Drove by some lake houses today and they are very nice! With this heat I wish I had my water ski!!!!

Ummmm that thing is fugly. Sorry. Roof line looks like Merc Cougar?

Just stop in at one of those houses and ask to borrow a ski! Aint you heard of Minnesota nice?!?

Reed

My hot babe MN contact mentioned MN nice once. She calls me her CA boy friend - a name given to me by her husband! I'll have to say I have met some really nice people here!

My hot babe MN contact mentioned MN nice once. She calls me her CA boy friend - a name given to me by her husband! I'll have to say I have met some really nice people here!

haha nice!!

The people in Minnesota {accent or not lol} are some of the nicest, most hospitable people i've met!!

and yeah, wtf is with the frankencharger??

About the only Charger part was the grille. I looked at that car and couldn't tell you definitively what it was. I suspect some late model Olds Gutlass with a chop top. I'll give them credit for an unusual use of a Charger grille, which by itself brought the value up on that car by a lot!

Auto Transport Service
Back