• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Backwards America.

Yesterday, had one slam nose first into a glass door as I was coming out of a building. Nose bleed big time. That same nose was right up against his phone.

Pretty soon these idiots will need a machine to breathe for them. Oops, i forgot to breath. No worries, the Amazon EBreather will do it for you. Or maybe an Apple Oxidator if you're an apple fanboy. Tesla XBreath?
Put post one and two together and yes, that pedestrian will need a breathing apparatus, while lying in their hospital bed!

So, i'm watching a car commercial and the message is that the car has a system that stops the car if there's a obstacle you miss seeing. The obstacle was a millennial walking across a street with his head stuck in his phone, paying no attention.
So, in America, you don't have to do the basic thing of minding what yer doing and keeping yourself safe because we can just fork out $6000 extra bucks for cars with a computer that does it for you.

Personal accountability is dead. It makes me ill. Young girl in the back seat......her take away is get a car with the system! NOT watch where the hell your going...
My thoughts are what happens when the majority of cars on the road have these systems and us old farts want to drive our classic cars on the same road? What is going to happen is nobody will be concerned with safe following distances because the computer can react so much faster and apply the brakes as well faster. So, on an interstate you are sandwiched in at high speeds just praying nobody does anything stupid. See it happening already.

Has anyone noticed that the plethora of mixed race commercials have calmed down lately?
yeah even on Pandora. You can even tell by just the voices, same for you tube

Seems like you need to have a representative for each nation now in every scene

A recent favorite was fast and furious where vin diesel has a black American son.

IMG_8268.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back