• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Backyard find loaded up for haul

I have been watching all of those vids for the last month or so...pretty cool cars in that collection!

Well, well.. So you bought the rat trap Six Pack! You are a brave soul indeed! Please let us know what the original color is of the Ramcharger hoods scoops. Were they white? Black scoops would seems strange on a car with white vinyl roof and stripe. But don't think I recall ever seeing those scoops in white.. Are you going to restore it or just get it drivable?
Scoops were green originally, they're just cooked from the sun. Ill be getting it back on the road, "touching up" the paint, new vinyl top, and mostly new interior.

Here's a few pics and paperwork the widow gave me... Her husband paid $925 for it in 1974...

cr1.jpg cr2.jpg cr3.jpg

And a few pics with the first layer of dirt and oxidation off...

View attachment 1002730 View attachment 1002731
No Goodbye video for the Coronet?
Maybe the Challenger, Coronet and Shelby were all bought new in Tucson?

My car was bought new in CA, in October 1970. When I registered it at the AZ MVD, I discovered it was first registered in AZ in May 1971. I know mine has been in AZ since 1990. I don't know it's history from May 1971 to summer 1990 though..

No Goodbye video for the Coronet?
Maybe the Challenger, Coronet and Shelby were all bought new in Tucson?

My car was bought new in CA, in October 1970. When I registered it at the AZ MVD, I discovered it was first registered in AZ in May 1971. I know mine has been in AZ since 1990. I don't know it's history from May 1971 to summer 1990 though..

He's going to put up a video of the Coronet being loaded and my crappy trailer with no winch and bald tires soon... lol

The Challenger was sold new in Lancaster, California. Pretty sure the Coronet was sold new in AZ, I know the Charger 500 was sold new at Bill Breck in Tucson as well. The Shelby was sold new at Minar Ford in Minneapolis.

Auto Transport Service
Back