• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bad *** Trucks!!!

Screenshot_20190810-094538_Chrome.jpg
Alouette_Sailboat1.jpg
20140816_152516.jpg
A couple of my old moves

Last edited:
I like the older look . The new shape is more fuel efficient maybe but just does not look as cool .

I agree they don't look the same at all .That is beautiful must take hours and hours to keep clean like that .

I agree they don't look the same at all .That is beautiful must take hours and hours to keep clean like that .
Yes, I spend an entire day when I get home cleaning and detailing the truck. The sad part is, it rarely stays that way for more than a day.

A lot of nice stuff but hey where are the b series Mack trucks! Can’t beat a bull dog, and a golden bull dog at that! Nice to see how much a vehicle means to someone still! Years ago it was a source of great pride and enjoyment now most folks are stuck with disposable econoboxes for transportation purposes only as it costs to much to play with neat toys. Good to see someone proud of their dad too.. seems we need more of that even if dad isn’t blood related.

A lot of nice stuff but hey where are the b series Mack trucks! Can’t beat a bull dog, and a golden bull dog at that! Nice to see how much a vehicle means to someone still! Years ago it was a source of great pride and enjoyment now most folks are stuck with disposable econoboxes for transportation purposes only as it costs to much to play with neat toys. Good to see someone proud of their dad too.. seems we need more of that even if dad isn’t blood related.
download (16).jpg

My dream is to one day restore an old B Model dump truck like the one pictured.

Auto Transport Service
Back