• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ball joints and bushings

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
I am rebuilding the front suspension of my 72 charger, what brand ball joints and bushings should I buy?

ONLY Moog -- for Quality.....
I have them all in stock, of course.....
P.M. me, if interested.....

Will be at Spring Carlisle in 2 1/2 weeks, if you want to pick them up, for FREE shipping......

Yours, Craig....

American made at the minimum moog by far is the best, some though now a days is China so old stock is the best and I like energy suspension bushings, depends on what your looking to do.

We offer different levels of front end kits in either rubber or polygraphite bushings. If you do a search you will see many members that have used our kits. We also offer free shipping within the US 48 states and a forum member discount of 10% off orders $200 or more. Here is a link to the front end kits to get you started

https://p-s-t.com/c-1145188-suspens...ts.html#!year=1972||make=DODGE||model=CHARGER

Thanks
James From
PST

Auto Transport Service
Back