• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Banned from Moparts.....AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

696pack

Local time
11:17 AM
Reaction score
Well, I was back for about a week and poof, banned again with no explaination or warning, just like last time.

That clicke' just lives in it's own little world over there and if you don't follow the Nazis and post what THEY want to hear they just don't let you play.
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

:rolling:

Darryl, you're my hero. I was just over there posting my "Lawn Art" for sale and I'm still a member.

wtf is up with that:HappyNewYear:

Well, I was back for about a week and poof, banned again with no explaination or warning, just like last time.

That clicke' just lives in it's own little world over there and if you don't follow the Nazis and post what THEY want to hear they just don't let you play.
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Geez ... I have only been banned once and for a damn sticker that was on my '35 Ply coupe. Anyone care to see it and if so, I am not going to get in trouble for displaying the F word, correct? Tem, I know you are just waiting for me to screw up so you can drop the hammer. ;)

I never had a problem with it, Ben. It was some other over zealous Mod that did. Wait. Did I say over zealous? I think I meant a fxx mxxxxxx nx nxxxxx fxxx hxxxxx fxxxxx yxxxxx sxxxxxxx IF I remember who it was that took exception to it....

Well....I called him what I really think. But since the big puss threatened to ban me on FABO when I DIDN'T call him names, and he was a puss and wouldn't man up and admit he was wrong and apologize like he SHOULD HAVE I thought better of it

but you get the idea

:HappyNewYear:
I never had a problem with it, Ben. It was some other over zealous Mod that did. Wait. Did I say over zealous? I think I meant a fxx mxxxxxx nx nxxxxx fxxx hxxxxx fxxxxx yxxxxx sxxxxxxx IF I remember who it was that took exception to it....

I was just teasing anyway. I completely forgot what happened on FABO. I am going to have to look up that thread.

I started out nice.

I always try to be a gentleman regarding posting on the Internet as you never know who you might accidentally offend. I have seldom ever started an argumentative post there. However I find it very hard to NOT enter in these discussions when members start to tell members lies and perpetuating urban legends, myths and
mis-quoting the law. That is when all of the crap starts to fly on their side. The moderators and owner are the biggest problems there, and have an unrealistic idea of what a "discussion forum's" REAL purpose is. Many discussions turn into what some regard to be arguements. I don't see it that way but rather view them as information exchanges until one side proves their point with third part factual proof.

When some of the Nazis start to throw out insults, call names, and judge your integrity, then I simply defend my position without trying to stupe to their level. I can usually get my point across without having to do that, because 99% of my posts are with regards to FACT supported automotive history, regarding what was available, standard, optional, factory procedures, and The LAW regarding automotive titling etc. MANY of them over there simply think if the believe it to be so, it is. Is doesn't matter what the PROOF is regarding the subject. They find it very disarming when I point to the undeniable PROOF and that is when the problems start.

Most of them just try to bait me into losing my cool, which I seldom do.

I do have to admit that often I am spitting all over the keyboard laughing while I am writing a post there, just knowing how some of the members there are going to blow a gasket reading it. It is very entertaining.

I don't spend any time in the discussions there. The only areas I visit are the swap meet section, the transportation forum & the Street Rodder forum once in a great while. It is interesting to see what a "pack" mentality Moparts has.

I don't spend any time in the discussions there. The only areas I visit are the swap meet section, the transportation forum & the Street Rodder forum once in a great while. It is interesting to see what a "pack" mentality Moparts has.

Yeah, I ALWAYS got PMs and emails from other members that supported what I had to say that were people that refused to post or didn't want to suffer the rathe of the Nazis.

The sad part is that they have run off a LOT of very knowledgable people that were there for a long time.

I have always tried to be helpful on any site like this when I can be. There are plenty of subjects I know little or nothing about so I of course don't bother to enter those threads unless it is to ask a question.

...all of which leads me back to something that I have stated numerous times previously...THIS IS WHY I HAVE NEVER EVEN BOTHERED TO BECOME A MEMBER THERE... I've heard too many reputable people voice the same complaints over and over...

Life's too short and too precious to willingly subject myself to needless headaches. Plenty of less aggravating ways for me to spend my recreational time...

And speaking of aggravations, I sure do miss OHD...:rolling:
Ray

I hear about this happening alot over there..........I hate tightwad boards with "holier than thou" attitudes....hmmmmm.....anyone wanna make a wager as to how long it will take me to get banned?......start clocks now.......

Last edited:
Nevermind.....I went over there and started poking around, and even MY standards couldn't allow myself to stay there anymore. This site has a much better stucture and ( obviously) nicer and more laid back people.

Thanks! If I could make a living doing that it would be making a living doing what I love. So far I can't make it pay enough to support me and my Mopar "habits", it's just a nice second income. :grin:

My PLEASE was really directed at the OP. Sometimes there are good justifiable reasons for what happens...

Thanks! If I could make a living doing that it would be making a living doing what I love. So far I can't make it pay enough to support me and my Mopar "habits", it's just a nice second income. :grin:

My PLEASE was really directed at the OP. Sometimes there are good justifiable reasons for what happens...

Maybe you would like to enlighten the original poster as to the REASON since Moarts.com has never bothered to. I never broke any of their rules, or never warned before any of the times they banned me.

There are far worst crap disturbers over there that have been posting for years, have been past moderators, etc. that they allow to continue to post and insult the general membership as well as individuals. I have been actually slandered on the board more times than I can count.

It is Tom site so i guess he can do what he wants, however why bother to post rules if EVERYONE doesn't have to follow them. You might just as well say " I am the dictator of this site and I will do whatever I want." I wonder how many people would join a "discussion web site" if they started out that way? It is basically follow what we believe in philosophy or go away, and oh, by the way, we are not interested in the TRUTH.

God forbid if you ever question one of his paying vendors regarding their products or their integraty of what they sell, and I am sure you know who and what I am talking about.

I don't know WHY you were banned or WHO banned you and I don't really care. You just seem to have a knack for getting involved in controversy. So don't go whining about getting banned from someplace you profess to loathe. That's my perspective. You're free to have your own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back