• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bat **** Crazy Neighbor

We had one of those bat shits next to us some years ago. Ffn whacko. Was always trying to egg on a dog confrontation. If there was a way to to homeowner work quietly, he was as far to the other side of the spectrum as possible. Many other issues. Don't miss him or where we were living. Even his own kids disowned him.
Some years ago i used to walk my Rhodesian Ridgeback, and this guy would turn his rottweiller loose. Long story short i flashed a British Sykes/Fairbairn. I would not care of the pain inflicted on me, but his dog would have been skewered. Owner saw the knife, and called his dog back.

My bad neighbor did himself some bad last Sunday
we had an issue with the couple hundred clear light bulbs he had hung in his yard a while back. Would light up my house and the other neighbors. fancies himself an electrician. When it rains the lights all flicker on and off.
he built a shed or apartment in his yard a couple months ago. On Sunday the A/C he wired up was making strange noise
a half hour later his main house was on fire. Evidently wired the shed A/C into the hot wire for the kitchen oven.

I had a property line discussion with my neighbor in NH last August. Having our property surveyed twice, I know where the lines are but they don't because they are constantly using our property for a horseshoe pit, have their dogs crap on, firewood, pile of stones, etc. We got along with the original old couple that were there when we bought our property in 2001, but they are long dead now and their daughter and her husband now own it. I was warned by the the old man years ago that his son-in-law was a dick and for some reason didn't like me. Well anyway, Submit and I went over there last summer and made small talk with them and when I brought up the property line, he took a nutty. This 71 year old guy was so out of control that he said that he hoped that I crash my boat on some rocks. All we wanted to do was to tell them to respect the property line, but with his attitude, he's going to come up one weekend to find I've erected a fence. Because of the proximity of my house to the property line, with enough trees and bushes in between, it won't bother us, but it'll be 10' away from his garage/guest house.

To prime him, here's what I put up last fall. A 6' white plastic stockade fence will clash rather nicely with his garage.:up:

View attachment 1433598
Got the perfect solution.... First the inspiration for the plan.....

IMG_8116.jpg

The guy who created this masterpiece installs garage doors... Can ya see where I'm going with this???

Imagine a 200' long fence constructed of used elevator doors...
This guy would know he fucked with the wrong Wy LEE Coyote.... (Super Genuis)
:lol:

Got the perfect solution.... First the inspiration for the plan.....

View attachment 1488129

The guy who created this masterpiece installs garage doors... Can ya see where I'm going with this???

Imagine a 200' long fence constructed of used elevator doors...
This guy would know he fucked with the wrong Wy LEE Coyote.... (Super Genuis)
:lol:

One constructed of old car hoods would be better.

1688288857863.png

Last edited:
Guy up the holler here managed to build himself a shop/garage - entirely made of doors.
As in house doors. All manner of styles and sizes. Quite the feat, if not the sight...

I've had a few homes and my life works like this, those that know me, love me, end up relying on me at some point and I give what's needed. Those that act the fool, are give two chances, then they see the side of me that gets my point across, and then a slow dismissal without prejudice.

The "********" are so bad, my wife and I bought the lot on the other side of us trying to avoid a "repeat".
After living here for several years I thought about looking into who owned the empty 1/2 acre lot between me and one of the aholes that I lived between (at least he never called the cops on me so I tried to be nice with him). Anyways, I mentioned to him that I wouldn't mind buying 1/2 of it and asked him if he might be interested in the other half. I got a spew of heck no and "I've got enough to mow already" etc crap. Just told him a simple no would have been sufficient. Ended up buying the whole thing when it came up for sale and the ahole was pissed.....really pissed. Told him after he got done giving me an ear full that I didn't ever want to see him cleaning out his garden sprayer on MY property ever again and if I did, he would have some problems. He used to clean it out just across his property line quite often and never saw him do that again.
Fresh air, no noise, & no stress.
Found 20 acres about 180 miles north of me several years ago that had a pecan tree orchard on it. The trees were young but 8 to 10' tall and the price was right. The X didn't want anything to do with it because it was too far away from the kids AND wasn't close enough to the 'good' hospitals and doctors (and a few other lame reasons). Well, I'm too old to move out now so here I am still but at least the aholes are long gone and the X now lives almost across the street from one of the worst hospitals in Texas....and probably the nation. She now has Parkinson's and lives right next door to our youngest but after doing some research on PD, I'm thinking she may have been dealing with it long before she left....?

Neighbor across the street had her police detective husband bail, then both her kids. Strange lady.
her House got foreclosed on. I was cutting the lawn when the realtor and locksmith showed up. They were having a conversation out front then left. Then the police started showing up. Like a lot of police. Crime tape went up. The crazy lady let her mother mummify in one of the bedrooms

Police investigate mummified body found in Gilbert 'hoarder house'

Neighbor across the street had her police detective husband bail, then both her kids. Strange lady.
her House got foreclosed on. I was cutting the lawn when the realtor and locksmith showed up. They were having a conversation out front then left. Then the police started showing up. Like a lot of police. Crime tape went up. The crazy lady let her mother mummify in one of the bedrooms

That certainly qualifies as bat **** crazy, I can’t even imagine the stench…

Another bad neighbor story:
Our first house was a small 2bdrm ranch in a nice area. We locals all got along until one sold to a NYC couple. They had parties year round, but we're generally quiet by midnight. Problems started as the parties got larger and larger and their visitors were blocking everybody's driveways. This went on for some time and they would move vehicles if they had to saying what's your problem? We do this in the city all the time!
Good part:
I was a young Journeyman Lineman subject to callouts at any time. I get called at 2am, driveway blocked, attempting to get cars moved I was on a timer to get to work. Response from the Ahole neighbor was "if you want them moved, you move them" as he laughed and slammed the door. That was all I needed to hear.
Backed up the drive, fired up the old 76 Powerwagon and hooked chains to them and drug 2 of them across the road into a field. By the 3rd one they were outside apologizing and never parked within 100ft of my road.
The Mrs. was so proud of me.
Sometimes you have to be an asshole to deal with ********.

1688316173786.jpeg

I've got you all beat. I moved to the country to get away from the city and liberals in general. I turn right out of my driveway and first neighbor has a rainbow flag and a stand up to hate sign. Next neighbor had a big pink flag that someone said was trans or gay or some ****. They have a little boy that has hair down to his *** and he's like 9 when we moved in, now hes 14 or so and my daughter thinks he's one of the gender confused.
I don't hate them, I am not rude to them, I am respectful and leave them alone and expect the same. Hope it stays that way til one of us moves away.

Wow some of you guys have some fucked up neighbors! I consider myself very fortunate. Some of my activities can be rather loud: I play the drums, listen to loud music, and work on louder cars often in the garage with the door open and music playing through a stereo I setup out there. My neighbor has asked me to turn it up if it's a song they like! :bananaweed:

Before I got married and “moved into town” I lived in hardcore hillbilly country. Not Deliverance hillbilly, but not far off. My first place was a mile from the nearest neighbour and 15 miles from town. When I bought my 160 acres I was a mile to the nearest neighbour and 13 miles to town, on the end of a dead end road, surrounded on all sides by trees. I was into a different life then, I grew high grade weed before others figured out how to do it, and I moved lots of guns. Because I lived alone on a dead end road it was entirely possible that I could be wacked. So I had a big dog and a gun or two.
If you pulled into my driveway you would be greeted by my dog Larry. He would sit beside your car door and look over the door into your vehicle. He was that tall. Nobody ever got out of their vehicle, even though he was gentle. I would amble out with an original AR-15 in hand. Not a new one, but a beautiful M16A1 clone. Back then these were unheard of in Canada. Tucked into my pants was a nice Beretta M71 ex Israeli Mossad pistol.
Needless to say, I was never messed with other then the one time my one pain in the *** neighbour called the cops because she heard full auto fire coming from my place, super illegal in Canada. As a result, nobody ever bothered me over dumb ****.
I had good relations with my other neighbours, and if anything I was probably regarded as the problem neighbour.
Even after I straightened out, got married, and “moved to town” it was probably a decade before people got brave enough to drive down my road for no reason.
I still have the Mossad pistol and AR, and now that weed is legal in Canada I grow it openly in the back yard. My neighbours think I am like Ned Flanders. Two of my closest friends are RCMP and I work for the government and have high security clearance. I do have a crazy Ridgeback dog, but much like Larry she is gentle.

Last edited:
cute puppy !!! it seems every neighborhood has one . a real pain in the azz !!! i did have a nosey nastsy biotch near my shop , here nose was in everybody’s biz…..

I have a weird *** neighbor also. He mows a different direction every day and sometimes twice a day. Once with his push mower and again later on his rider. Edges, weed walks and blows the sidewalk, driveway and street each time.
Once the leafs start to fall he is out there 6-10 times a day. Almost starts right over again after he finishes the previous time.
so annoying, I can never leave my windows open due to the house smelling like 2 stroke and mower fumes.
He even blows the snow off of his grass until it gets to heavy and deep for him to catch up.
He puts up chains to keep anyone from every turning around in his driveway. He moves it everytime he comes and goes.
He leaves his house sometimes a dozen times a day. Leaves for 20 mins. Comes home for 20 mins. Leaves again for 20 mins. Goes on all day when he is not mowing.
He washes one of two vehicles every other day. If gets rained on, he must wash immediately.
I have 3 kids who all drive, so we have vehicles in the street almost always. In front of my own house mind you. If one of them leaves, he will go park one of his cars in front of my house. I guess so they can't get there spot back???
Pictures of him blowing nothing in fall, blowing snow in first of winter. Bronze colored car in front of my house and his chains blocking driveway.
I have plenty more stories of this weirdo.

View attachment 1433559

View attachment 1433560

View attachment 1433561

View attachment 1433562

View attachment 1433563

View attachment 1433564

View attachment 1433565

View attachment 1433566
In addition, we have roughly 150' wide lots. On garbage day once my kids became old enough to drive and started parking in the street. Again, in front of our own house. He started placing all his garbage, compost etc on my side of his driveway. He puts it far enough from the curb so the garage men don't miss it, but my kids can't pull away without moving it if there is a second vehicle behind the first where they can back up to go around. It is right in front of our vehicles.
The first week he did it early in the day. I took my trash out later in the evening after dinner and noticed it. I kindly placed it all on his side of his driveway so my kids could get out to leave. I looked out my window before I went to bed and it was back on my side. So, I went back out and kindly moved it back to his side thinking he would get the point. Nope, back on my side the next morning.
His yard is on the opposite side of the driveway as pictured.
He has been doing this for years now. I don't ever even say anything or talk to him. I just let him be an idiot.

20211029_073838.jpg

20211029_073906.jpg

20221028_074800.jpg

20221028_074802.jpg

20230708_080137.jpg

We live on a dead end street of only 7 houses long, so everyone has to always turn around in someone's driveway from the street parking to leave the sub. One time I turned around in his driveway with my truck when his chains weren't blocking off his driveway and within minutes he was out there with a tape measure and using his cell phone recording and measuring my tire marks on his cement driveway????

Resized_20220601_143402.jpeg

20220602_074419.jpg

One thing I can't figure out is why he moves his chains from blocking from the street to between his vehicles and his garage as if a reminder to himself not to pull all the way up his own driveway????

20230926_074310.jpg

20230922_154934.jpg

20230823_180155.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back