• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Battery Toppers

I had one, got it on e-bay. First night I put it on, I took it off and got the period correct Mopar reproduction battery.

I had one, got it on e-bay. First night I put it on, I took it off and got the period correct Mopar reproduction battery.

What was the reason you took it off first night? The look just didn't do it for you or was there something wrong with it?

I put so much pride into making my cars look correct that the cap just looked like a cheap shortcut. IMVHO.

What was the reason you took it off first night? The look just didn't do it for you or was there something wrong with it?

I put so much pride into making my cars look correct that the cap just looked like a cheap shortcut. IMVHO.

Fair enough! I'm not really concerned about looking correct was just thinking of it as an easy dress up item to complement the rest of the underhood treatment the car is getting over the winter!

Appreciate your reply and your honesty Paladin!

What did you do with it? The goon might be interested. Or if he's not I might be.

What did you do with it? The goon might be interested. Or if he's not I might be.

Good point tallhair! If you do still have it Paladin I'll let Tallhair have first crack at it if you are interested in selling as shipping would be a lot more reasonable for him but if he passes shoot me a PM

Mike

Good point tallhair! If you do still have it Paladin I'll let Tallhair have first crack at it if you are interested in selling as shipping would be a lot more reasonable for him but if he passes shoot me a PM

Mike

If you still have it PM me your email and I'll send mine for some pics. If not just let us know here.

Auto Transport Service
Back