• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD BB Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Local time
5:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale are a pair of BB headers that were on a 70 B-Body with 440 (auto) for 30+ years that did have much run time (under 500 miles).

Price: $250 OBO

hEADERs_BB_2.jpg Headers_BB.jpg

What is the O.D. of the primary pipes and I assume the collector is 3"? Thanks Vinny

I only have a few pics on my phone. Here are a few pics. I did not see a name on the headers. Some brands that have been thrown around are old nickel plated Pro Parts ers, Hedman or Thorley Headers. The OD on the on the primaries is roughly 2" and 3" collector. I will have to take come additional photos of the left side header tonight and will upload.

Headers_BB_10.jpg BB Headers.jpg

Update: I can deliver the headers to the Indy Swap Meet next Saturday (3/7).

No problem... I was posting as a general comment to all on the forum that were interested.
However, if you are still interested, you may want to post an ad on the forum (or others), if anyone from your area is going to the show that could bring them back to you. Another option is to have them shipped via Greyhound Bus Service. I shipped many of parts that way over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back