• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND BBD carb whole or rebuilder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty71

Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have a Carter BBD 2-bbl from the 60's they are'nt going to use and may part with? I have a 3683S that I'm working on (318 poly), but many, many 2-bbl carter carbs from the mid 60's are likely to have some stuff inside I would need, especially the 1-1/4" bore ones. Thanks FBBO for the advertisement, and thanks for the many helpful and informative guys on this site! PM me, or throw up a pic if you have something. Thx, Lefty71

What I have now looks like this, but not this good;
https://www.aliexpress.com/i/346884916.html

I might still have the original from my '71 383, but I'm not sure. I'll look for it if it would help you.

I have 2 Rochester carbs, similar, I know the fuel inlet is on the side though.

CAM00337.jpg
I have 2 BBDs from a 62 318 poly motor. Do you need one for parts only or rebuild. Not using either of them. Both are clean. Both have a flange for the air cleaner.

I have 2 BBDs from a 62 318 poly motor. Do you need one for parts only or rebuild. Not using either of them. Both are clean. Both have a flange for the air cleaner.
Either. The unit I have is in pretty good shape, but I need a couple good hard parts from inside a parts carb to make it perfect. So the cheap-a** in me says, if you can make a good deal on the parts carb you have, I can probably get by with that. Shoot me some prices on both in a PM if you'd like and weel see if we can get something going! Thanks Threewood for responding, and a big thanks to all FBBO members who tried to help as well. Lefty71

Either. The unit I have is in pretty good shape, but I need a couple good hard parts from inside a parts carb to make it perfect. So the cheap-a** in me says, if you can make a good deal on the parts carb you have, I can probably get by with that. Shoot me some prices on both in a PM if you'd like and weel see if we can get something going! Thanks Threewood for responding, and a big thanks to all FBBO members who tried to help as well. Lefty71
20191001_210754.jpg
20191001_210803.jpg
20191001_210903.jpg
20191001_210814.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back