• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Been A Bit So AM I New ?

Welcome back from Alabama. Have to love the 66-67's no matter what the color. You don't like body work so what challenges do you have with that?
Nothing like a Shoe Box Body with a good engine in it. Jerry

Welcome back!! Nice car!!

Got any more pics of that 39?
Got a lot in a photo album that the first wife controls. But I will post below what I got on this computer. Was an ugly Pea soup green when we got it. We did bumper to bumper mechanicals, body off - chassis blacked frame and ALL suspension, also read axle, I actually restored the cluster. Had less than 38000 actual miles. Things added that were O.E in 1939 ( it's was a P-8 Business Coupe)the heater was the top line of 3 that were offered, second visor, oil filter, these all in when we got it. Radio was added by us ( an actual 39 piece ). Only two pictures I got. Still needed bumper done, dash painted ( it was still in its factory woodgrain), headliner done, seats OK ( still O.E. material ).

39  P-8 business coupe 002.jpg 39  P-8 business coupe 003.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back