• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bellows blower company ideal for a fire pit blower that bellows thr flame like black smiths bellows

XEO1-

Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
A great company would be a side avenue for black and decker little compact electric air blowers- a small bulk creation from the assembly line that could become a future hallmark of society a camp ground bellow to help continue a flame if the fire goes out.. I have a picture but it’s not uploading of a black and decker little compact air blower but it won’t upload right now..

A great company would be a side avenue for black and decker little compact electric air blowers- a small bulk creation from the assembly line that could become a future hallmark of society a camp ground bellow to help continue a flame if the fire goes out.. I have a picture but it’s not uploading of a black and decker little compact air blower but it won’t upload right now..
Is there something political about this product that moves you to present it in this sec.?

Is there something political about this product that moves you to present it in this sec.?

YES.
It’s always someone out there that might reverse engineer it.

Google searches have a pop up of every post posted outside of thr fbbo poltical forum.

Finicial small businesses. I should have added this and everything else to the poltical forum.

Perhaps so.

it would have kept me safer than what I have done just posted in the political forum under wraps only members can view and spread word.. but I’m so used to living in fear that I’m selfish not worrying about my dad at all while trusting in the covert ops cameras new law sophistication while helping better my name and piss people off that I’ve done quiet nicely around my local county and hopefully if I get shot I will become a martyr in my anger toward the government because of all the writing I’ve done it’s got to be some kept by thr gov for safe keeping in thr future so I know that will lead to a deeper investigation into who was watching me over me writing for years on Facebook after I’ve got witnesses of thousands who saw me blow up on Facebook and share my cyber pictures of haunting parahenia… I know many took pictures of it and shared it with coast to coast to other people… it didn’t just end with who I shared it with around my local I believe it got to Russia and China intelligence I believe…

If thr gov haven’t kept anything it means they never paid attention to me over the years meaning people who was watching me for years making 70000 a year only 6 people shift work makes me worth close to 600000 dollars in tax payers dollars so if they haven’t been watching and they just began it leads to another lawsuit with the gov or it leads to thr 5th amendment cruel and unusual punishment for someone who didn’t fit thr punsihment like myself so it means for a fact they have liked atleast a percentage of what I’ve wrote to them…. IF NOT THEN WHY HAVE THEY BEEN WATCHIBG SONEONE WRITE OVER AND OVER FOR 6 YEARS

especially 3 years ago…………. Every day almost 24/7…. And remember I haven’t been arrested or talked to ever since I’ve started sharing public on fbbo my writing to thr gov so why who is defending me or worried about lawsuits I wonder

Have you ever taken your leaf blower to a campfire? Sparks fly all over the place! Good way to start your neighborhood on fire. Use dry wood.

Last edited:
Have you ever taken your leaf blower to a campfire? Sparks fly all over the place!

it does.. but dang when thr fires about smoldering on itself by lack of oxygen and fuel because of the outer ash embers that thr bark isn’t lighting the internal layer of fuel that’s the wood it’s amazing how it works…. When you light that up with a wind gust with a leaf blower it works man..

It’s been edited kinda nervous because I said prior this is my last post for a few weeks… last one starting now..

I'm going to have to cut back on my posts, I get lost in the middle of some of these threads and can't recall what the hell the point was. I see way plastic bags come with a warning on tthem not to place over your head, could cause death......... I'm sure It's just me.

I'm going to have to cut back on my posts, I get lost in the middle of some of these threads and can't recall what the hell the point was. I see way plastic bags come with a warning on tthem not to place over your head, could cause death......... I'm sure It's just me.
:rofl::rofl:

You don't have to say a word, but you know It's true.

Auto Transport Service
Back