• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Belvedere Wheels

Mopar406

Local time
11:19 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I am looking for a custom Torque Thrust D set of rear wheels. American racing on the website says they do not offer those in the custom sizing. I need them set or dished in a certain size that is not offered in their standard sizes. Does anyone have any ideas on who would custom size them or if their is a shop that will size the rims if I just bought a standard size and they can custom cut and set them from there? thanks for any ideas or help!!!

I doubt they could be modified that way. They are cast wheels and I’m no metallurgist but I wouldnt think they could be cut and welded easily . What offsets do you need?

The AR custom shop will build you anything within reason, it will be a welded two piece..... and it WILL NOT be cheap. I had them build a 15x12 tt2 with minimum backspace a few years ago, the pair was $800, they've doubled since.
Edit: note, a ttd is a one piece cast, look at the two piece tt2, you might find something you can use.

Try ET Wheels, aka Team Three, in San Leandro, CA. They do custom sizes & offsets, but it ain't cheap...and I don't think they have a wheel with the curved spokes like a TTD.

Hey Guys!

I am looking for a custom Torque Thrust D set of rear wheels. American racing on the website says they do not offer those in the custom sizing. I need them set or dished in a certain size that is not offered in their standard sizes. Does anyone have any ideas on who would custom size them or if their is a shop that will size the rims if I just bought a standard size and they can custom cut and set them from there? thanks for any ideas or help!!!
It might help if we knew what size and backspace you're looking for.....

Auto Transport Service
Back