• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bench Seat, Seat Belts

Nxcoupe

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:00 PM
Reaction score
I have a bench seat in my Belvedere II and it only has belts for driver and on the passenger seat, isn't there supposed to be a set for the center of the seat as well? I always remember having a center set so my honey could sit next to me, which was particularly fun when it was a 4 spd. Lol.
What says the group?

I recall them only having belts for 4 people on 66-67 Plymouth B-bodies. 2 and 4 doors.

I had a 70 sport Satellite with a buddy seat and it had belts for 3 in the front, 2 in the rear seat. Car was very original and not modified. All dates matched on all the belts.

Last edited:
On my 67 coronet there's belts in the middle of the bench seat.
I'm wondering now if that was an option box to check? I'd like to find a set of belts if I can that have the center provision in them.

My 66 has no center belts just driver and passenger.

All three of my 66 b bodies just have the two in the front and two in the back two of the cars are survivors for the the most part.

67 Coronet 4dr bench seat with only driver and passenger belts.

Auto Transport Service
Back