• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Bench seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max lopez

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a 1970 roadrunner front bench seat in California or west coast

Where are you located? I might have one for sale…

I have one in Olympia WA, needs recovering and a little foam repair
B169101C-AA44-4F04-B929-B4FA54AAE979.jpeg
E6E0CDF1-AEB3-4E2D-BCCD-7B1CA4B71BD1.jpeg

I'd gladly sell THIS one for $50 !

Dash 1 G.JPG
XH 99 A.jpg

Where are you located? I might have one for sale…
I’m in Los angles I’ll be in Oregon for a couple days I can check it out on my way back of you still want to sell let me know thank you

Crash 520 I’m interested in seeing your seat I’ll be in Salem Oregon for a few days I can drive to Olympia and check it out if ok please let me know thank you
Crash 520 I’m interested in seeing your seat I’ll be in Salem Oregon for a few days I can drive to Olympia and check it out if ok please let me know thank you
the car is with a FBBO member 70chall440
I’m in Australia so reach out to him Mike is his name, see if he can help

It is still in the car and not ready to come out. To install bucket seats, I need the floor reinforcement plates that I don't have yet.
I didn't mean to tease you on this, sorry for the mistake. It could be awhile before I get the bucket seats in. I've been concentrating on a few other things. If you're in a hurry, I apologize but you'll have to look elsewhere. If you can wait a while, I'll be glad to help when I'm ready.

I can wait let me know when you’re ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back