• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bendix Dual diaphragm.

__Larsson____

Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
So i took apart my booster for my 70 Charger, i filmed it all but it sliped out of my hands so there are some pieces that i dont know where they go. What i know there are 2 versions of these, i got an exploded view of the other one that i don't have.

Do anyone have an exploded view of the otherone?

The one i posted is the other version

20230917_125201.jpg

FB_IMG_1695129046145.jpg

I'm in the process of taking one a part. I'll see if I can document mine fairly well to help ya out. may be another week or two. Were you able to open your case by turning it or was it difficult to do? i had to do some prying.

I'm in the process of taking one a part. I'll see if I can document mine fairly well to help ya out. may be another week or two. Were you able to open your case by turning it or was it difficult to do? i had to do some prying.
Wouöd be awesome! Well i didnt turn it, i didnt know about that untill early today, what i did was to cut into the notches, then bend them flat and then i just pulled it apart. If i had known about the turning part i wouldnt have cut the notches and give me more work

Glad that I could help you out! Have three units in my workshop awaiting to be rebuilt...

No plan on painting it (inside) but I'd rather have it plated for rust protection.

Electroplated, like most aftermarket boosters (the golden ones). It used to be cadmium plating but nowadays it's zinc.

If you don't electroplate them, are we just concerned about cosmetics or is there a chance of rust and a vacuum leak?

I remember taking mine apart when I was like 20...... what a disaster :rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back