• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bens 69 satellite so far...

Bens69PlymouthSatellite

Local time
7:05 PM
Reaction score
I know my user name is Bens69plymouthrunner but I have decided to leave the original integrity of the car and keep it a satellite heres where she stands so far going to be starting every thing soon keep u all posted!

PICT0003-2-1.jpg

PICT0004-1.jpg

PICT0006-1-1.jpg

this was the day I baught her and the guy I baught her off of in the background,he owns like 40 somthing mopars! have more pics soon!

I have a question about the paint on my car,on the driver side if U look next to the head light there is blue paint U made need to zoom to see it at first I thaught it was primer but then noticed it was a metallic paint,Is it possible that somone painted over the factory paint?also is there a logical reason there would be metallic primer under a plain white paintjob,and does this look like alpine white?

Is there a fender tag or a build sheet?, that would tell you what color it was originally. If not look for evidence of the original color under the carpet or trim work inside, or maybe in the trunk. I have a really nice grill and headlight bezels for sale that would be perfect on your car, $200.00, pm me if your interested. Good luck with your project and keep the pics coming.

The fender tag says its alpine white which is cool by me and the color it will be restored to,have to put a vanishing point reference on the window...now to think of somthing good.

Let's see the interior, I want to see if I can pick out anything else you need that I can sell you!! LOL. It sure would look good with a Road Runner hood though.

Auto Transport Service
Back