• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best complete front end accessory kit

Torkmnstr

Local time
6:30 PM
Reaction score
Ok all, I’m running that gerst front end with power rack. I was looking at the buschillion kit. Motor is a 6.4 hemi non vvt motor. TIA

I've only mocked up with used car and truck stuff but for my money I'm going to use used oem stuff. You just need to decide with the car, early truck, later truck, or truck with no ps fits best for you. One of mine is going to be late truck no ps cuz it's going to be turbo charged in a race car. The other one will be a street car with ps and ac and I don't know what will fit best yet.

I will have to run car since the stock manifold won’t clear the manifold. Etc.

There's a guy on moparts who put one in a valiant and used the car intake and ground on the truck water pump to clear it. Actually he might have done truck front on a 6.1...

I used CVF, granted it was for a B block, but was very impressed with the quality, the fit/finish, the customer service, even the warranty process has been simple!

I used CVF, granted it was for a B block, but was very impressed with the quality, the fit/finish, the customer service, even the warranty process has been simple!

I was looking at their setup.

Auto Transport Service
Back