• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Mopar magazine for 60's cars?

32blownhemi

Local time
8:10 PM
Reaction score
What's the best Mopar magazine for the 60's Plymouth/Dodges? And any other web sites you folks recommend? Thanks! Bill

I just started get Mopar Collectors Guide and I'm kinda mad I didn't find it until now.

I subscribe to Hemmings Muscle Machines. Not just Mopars, but IMO the best mag on the market for classic muscle cars.

33_53.jpg
https_%2F%2F.jpg

I get the Hemmings Muscle Machines too. Does have lots of Mopars.

Mopar Action has always been the best. I like MCG as well. Both, since their beginnings.

Yup -Mopar Action. E-Booger is the man.

I just ordered Mopar Action. I hope that it is as good as it was in the 1980's when I started reading it.

Chrysler Power is a good one.Usually has early B articles.Bi-monthly.

I have 20 years of subscriptions from the likes of Mopar Action, Mopar Muscle, High Performance Mopar, Mopar Collectors Guide, Chrysler Power and probably a few more. How many years of reading and tech can you stand? I'm willing to part with a bunch of them.

Just recycled 6 or 7 years of MCG. Folks that wanted them didn't want the shipping cost.

Just recycled 6 or 7 years of MCG. Folks that wanted them didn't want the shipping cost.
Same here, I knew shipping would stop anybody. Selling at swap meet is an option $1 ea.

Yup. Shipping costs have gotten way out of line. Seems like everything I've shipped recently has cost more than the value of the product.

Mopar Action, Hemmimgs Muscle Machines, and MCG are the only ones to get imo.

Auto Transport Service
Back