• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best movie shootout scenes for non-war movies?

John Wick and John WickII

They have played John Wick a few times on one of the local channels, and even though I have seen it...I will still throw it on! BUT…..I always leave the room when the bad guy kills his pup....just cannot watch that with out getting pissed off!!!

Dirty Harry

Clint helped sell a crap-ton of Model 29 S&W's in Dirty Harry, myself included. HAD to have one.
The movie actually encouraged my participation in the hobby to the point where there's always been
a couple dozen firearms around me ever since.
Ironically, S&W had stopped production on that particular revolver before the movie came out
because of a lack of sales.
Reckon that got cured quick. :thumbsup:

I don't suppose the John Wick series deserves mention here?
I don't think much of Reeves as an actor, but that's actually him in the action scenes
and the gunplay is based on tons of tactical training - he's actually a very good shot.
I would have to give the nod to John Wick as well. Not so much a shootout as a ONE sided attack: John Wick versus everyone else!

Auto Transport Service
Back