• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best place to purchase new engine harness for 68 Charger.

AA1 68 R/T

Local time
3:16 AM
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions of where to purchase a new engine wiring harness. I don’t like all the splicing and hacked up harness on the car I just purchased. Also does anyone know if an A/C car would have a different harness? Also need a place to get original battery cables. Thank you

Mega Parts is selling M&H harness' if you would rather buy from a smaller outfit than Year One.

M&H harness is the way to go. Just make sure its in stock from YO

Mega Parts is selling M&H harness' if you would rather buy from a smaller outfit than Year One.
Jamie has gotten a lot of my money. Good guy to deal with and his prices are usually competitive.

Jamie has gotten a lot of my money. Good guy to deal with and his prices are usually competitive.
Lol, he has gotten a lot of mine as well.

Contact Bill & Rose Evans in Erie Pa. They have been making the BEST Mopar wiring harnesses for years ! You will not be disappointed

Auto Transport Service
Back