• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Small Block Stroker Kits

RockyPat

Local time
2:11 AM
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been looking at small block stroker kits, and have found many ranging from $1300 unbalanced with a cast crank to $2000 balanced with a forged crank.

I am looking at 318 and 360 kits for reference.

Anyone have preferences towards a certain company or kit?

Is it alright to go with a cast crank kit for a <= 420HP build?

Thank you!

OR, do you guys find that stroker kits are not worth it for that horsepower level?

I could always use a stock rotating assembly.

OR, do you guys find that stroker kits are not worth it for that horsepower level?

I could always use a stock rotating assembly.
Strokers aren't about horsepower but they make gobs of torque.

Eagle or Scat are 2 good brands. Cast crank is fine for a street engine as is stock type rods.

CNC-Motorsports | Performance Auto Parts and Engines

This is where I get and refer my customers to for rotating assemblies, std or stroker. They also will balance it for you in-house for $150 (usually cheaper than you can get done locally). They have great kits and good prices too.

Thanks for the comment. I was interested in their assemblies because they seem reasonably priced. I was worried that the quality could be subpar, but it seems like you like them which is good!

Thanks for the comment. I was interested in their assemblies because they seem reasonably priced. I was worried that the quality could be subpar, but it seems like you like them which is good!
Quality parts: Eagle/Scat/Calles cranks and connecting rods, Weisco/Mahle/etc.. pistons, King/Clevite HP Bearings, Total Seal rings, and the list of parts goes on. You can try to look kits up, or just call them to make things easier.

Quality parts: Eagle/Scat/Calles cranks and connecting rods, Weisco/Mahle/etc.. pistons, King/Clevite HP Bearings, Total Seal rings, and the list of parts goes on. You can try to look kits up, or just call them to make things easier.

Thanks for the information. That's a good idea. I should give them a call. I have been looking at different kits, and have seen countless combinations...

Auto Transport Service
Back