• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beware-Seller 442

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what kind of person he is.

View attachment 761031
Well, that sucks. :mad:

I bet that's how I got screwed over by the guy in NY...either that or he thought it was too much trouble to deal with a guy in another country...with 100% feedback, and always pays up full price, and more posts here than a bull can ****. :jackoff:

That’s how I lost a grabber hood!! A deal is a deal!!! Don’t call me and tell me my brother wants it!!!! Why the F... did you list it if your brother wanted it???? O.K. I vented!!!

This is what kind of person he is.
upload_2019-5-5_10-53-51.png

Theres a Person that I couldnt and would not deal with.. able to cancel there own sales and willing to back door deals.. if I read that right. seems like no integrity there..

Last edited by a moderator:
The flip side is also true. I've had a few times where I've sold a part, given a shipping quote, my PayPal, and heard nothing. Go back to the thread to find the so called buyer got the part from someone else for a few dollars less.But the vast majority are excellent. Like they say, there's one in every crowd.

The flip side is also true. I've had a few times where I've sold a part, given a shipping quote, my PayPal, and heard nothing. Go back to the thread to find the so called buyer got the part from someone else for a few dollars less.But the vast majority are excellent. Like they say, there's one in every crowd.

I myself have given a two or three day wait on funds with letting the would be buyer know in the messages just to be clear . Communication is key.

I had a deal with a guy in SC I believe, to sell some frame connectors and after I got the shipping quote that was close to $100 (sold to for $120) I had to back out. I sent him his money back plus an extra $10 because I felt shitty about having to cancel it.

Here is another one from an a$$clown member on here. Guy advertises an item for sale and is in my state. I agree to his price and he says we will meet 1/2 way because he is always in that town. Now for over a month he wont answer my phone calls or respond to pm's on here. This is an instance that I wouldn't mind being told he doesn't want to sell, or whatever reason he has. I kind of wanted the piece he wanted to get rid of.

I see 442 gave you a phoney sounding excuse in another thread, and then locked the thread so no one could respond. There are ways to fight this BS, like sending a potential buyer a heads up via personal message.. You wouldn't do it, but I would !!..........................MO

I see 442 gave you a phoney sounding excuse in another thread, and then locked the thread so no one could respond. There are ways to fight this BS, like sending a potential buyer a heads up via personal message.. You wouldn't do it, but I would !!..........................MO
Easy tiger...
I will find the emblems somewhere else. There are better people in the hobby to deal with.

Besides....life would be boring without some hard to find part that only surfaces after you get smacked with an unexpected bill to temporarily drain the bank account.:nutkick:

I have to say that I have been lucky on here and got some good parts at reasonable prices and with little haggle. I think, like when buying anything, you have to know prices, quality, research the persons sales history, make a decent offer, etc., and communication is key, both buying and selling, but all that said sometimes you still get the A Hole that is a jerk and wants to play games and back door deal. Those POSes should, and often do, get called out! This helps everyone on here, new and old members, and helps to try to maintain the integrity of this site. I have been here a while, and have to say that at least most people on here are straight up and stand up guys, and gals, and do a good job of policing the site giving both parties fair and equal opportunity to provide both sides of the story, as we know there always is.

I don't get notifications regarding feedback left. I left Elk his feedback.
Got it, thanks. And by the way if anybody is looking for a headlight relay kit, Crackedbacks are nice and well made.

Last edited:
I understand price is price. Whatever the market will bear. Too high and it wont sell. Figure out your price before you list something for sale. Once you advertise it for sale raising the price for no other reason after someone says they will take it for asking price is just bad business.

I will continue looking elsewhere for these embems. If someone else knows where a set may be located i would appreciate the tip.
YOU are a POS YOU didn't have the money to buy The RT Emblems Have money first before you RUN YOUR MOUTH HOW old are you Loser

Also, You forgot to tell Everyone ,If you didn't get your way !!!!!! You were going to Trash Me !!! Like you did . Let me tell you they are very clean !!!!!!10 point Get a Life How OLD ARE DID you Jump up and down Take to Asprin go lay down !!!

I told you when i contacted you i didnt have the cash right then($100 short by the way). I offered some trades or to send a check the first week of May. You didnt want any trades...no problem. I contacted you as soon as my contract payment hit the account on May 2nd. All of a sudden you reneged because your brother told you they were worth gold. I stayed true to my word and was ready to send the payment. I told you i will leave poor feedback if you didnt hold up your end of the deal. You just said do what you gotta do. I did what i said i would do. A deal is a deal.

Are you on Drugs, didn't get your way so bash me !!!!! How Old are you????? Ive had that happened to me .Person changed there mind, I also had someone on here ,I sent Money and kept it ,Never got the item Go take some asprin and laydown Like I said I HAD A CHANGE OF HEART, IS THAT A CRIME !!!!!

Okay why don’t you guys put it to bed. You can always chew each other via pms. I think most of us have the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back