• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Big block adjustible rockers and shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwhubb

Local time
10:44 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I still have the set of big block crane ductile iron rocker shaft set for sale 275.00
jay oklahoma, pm me for details

do they have bushing? do they fit well on shafts? do they have hold downs which ones and lastly do they have banana grooves by oil holes and do they have much play on the shafts? contact me and send pic's to my email if u can very interested.....Gene know anyone who needs ready to run steel 383,400 crank rods and bearings super cheap just reconditioned w/mopar perfronce bolts balanced 400 will trade w little cash to me... but still interested 4 cash...............Gene

do they have bushing? do they fit well on shafts? do they have hold downs which ones and lastly do they have banana grooves by oil holes and do they have much play on the shafts? contact me and send pic's to my email if u can very interested.....Gene know anyone who needs ready to run steel 383,400 crank rods and bearings super cheap just reconditioned w/mopar perfronce bolts balanced 400 will trade w little cash to me... but still interested 4 cash...............Gene

they come with the factory shafts, no bolt or hold downs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back