• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Big block engine cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brewzer67

Local time
9:12 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for an engine cradle for a big block. I need to ship a long block cross country so if you have anything that fits the bill, please PM me.

Thanks,

Brewzer

Not made in USA $77.00: https://pitstopusa.com/i-5067329-allstar-performance-heavy-duty-mopar-bb-v8-engine-cradle.html

F14597148.jpg

The stainless one from Mancini is the greatest IMO. The Allstar one had to be modified for me to use it with the front of the motor still together. It would fall right over forward. Of course, it depends on how you plan to ship. You could bolt or strap either to a super duty pallet, in which case the cheap one would work just fine. If you want to use it later on (or whoevers getting the motor), then go for the Mancini one for sure. Hth, Lefty71

mancini-racing-engine-dolly-w-swivel-casters-9[1].png
mancini-racing-engine-dolly-w-swivel-casters-11[1].png
Mancinis best; MRE7M1002

Last edited:
I've been making my own from small discarded pallets.

Sometimes you luck into one that has wood rails spaced just right to bolt uprights at the oil pan width.

Then I buy a HF $9 furniture dolly and use those casters.

The HF dolly can also be easily moded into a trans dolly or a 8 3/4 chunk dolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back