• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Block / Hemi Coil Wire Boot

69bfan

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
Just finished up is another one of those impossible detail items to find either in a used or NOS condition is this coil wire boot at the distributor. These detail items were lost when the original plug wires were removed back in the days and like many over the counter pieces, they were not 100% correct as compared to the assembly line pieces.

This piece is the splotchy red brick color found on the early Packard style plug wires and each and every one of them is different due to the special content of the material to achieve the desired results. The rubber boot is pliable and easily seen when looking at the details at the front of the engine.

This piece is retailing at $49.95 and shipping in the continental US is included. If any questions, please drop me a message or an email at [email protected].

Thanks,
Richard
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

Coil Wire Boot_11_23_19.jpg Coil Wire Boot_11_23_19_A.jpg

Just finished up is another one of those impossible detail items to find either in a used or NOS condition is this coil wire boot at the distributor. These detail items were lost when the original plug wires were removed back in the days and like many over the counter pieces, they were not 100% correct as compared to the assembly line pieces.

This piece is the splotchy red brick color found on the early Packard style plug wires and each and every one of them is different due to the special content of the material to achieve the desired results. The rubber boot is pliable and easily seen when looking at the details at the front of the engine.

This piece is retailing at $49.95 and shipping in the continental US is included. If any questions, please drop me a message or an email at [email protected].

Thanks,
Richard
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com

View attachment 876806 View attachment 876807
I can’t find this item on the website. Any help is appreciated.

Is this item still available as I can not find it on your site either?

Same as above.
I did get through to them and they found 2 boots in their stock which I bought. I suppose they could make more but I do remember there was some story about certain plastics required to make it look like the factory boot were not available. Best thing is to email them and ask.28E2385B-B3FD-48A2-9FB4-97A6C3A3ED84.png

Thanks emailed him this morning. I been gathering parts for years. It's gone from hoping to restore my car to have parts so when the next guy has it can have the parts. There's a saying about that......

Auto Transport Service
Back