• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Big Block Lakewood Bellhousing

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewwoz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:45 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a big block lakewood bellhousing for an a833, preferably with all the extras.

I am located in San Diego, can pick up anywhere in southern california or pay for shipping.

Brewers had a used one listed on Facebook the other day.

I have a new 15335 that I bought and did not end up using and will be selling. I'm in Nebraska though.

Looking for a big block lakewood bellhousing for an a833, preferably with all the extras.

I am located in San Diego, can pick up anywhere in southern california or pay for shipping.
I have a Lakewood for a big block, $375.00 housing only no block plate
I am in Vista,CA

Hello,
I have a Lakewood scattershield with the blockplate and bolts. I removed it from my Fury when I installed a Tremec 5 speed. I also have an American Powertrain hydraulic throw-out bearing kit minus the s/s hose and master cylinder. By using a hydraulic set-up there is no hassle with the Z bar, header clearance, etc. I'm also selling the A833 (1964 with ball & trunnion) with under 10K miles from new, complete with a Hurst Competition Plus linkage for a bench seat, boot, shift ball and matching driveshaft). I pulled all this from my 63 Fury about 9 months ago and it hasn't been cleaned up and offered for sale yet.
If you're interested I'll work up some prices and shipping.
Dave

I have a Lakewood for a big block, $375.00 housing only no block plate
I am in Vista,CA
Need the block plate and extras, called holley to ask about buying those pieces separate and they want a fortune. Wish I could make it would as you are so close!

Hello,
I have a Lakewood scattershield with the blockplate and bolts. I removed it from my Fury when I installed a Tremec 5 speed. I also have an American Powertrain hydraulic throw-out bearing kit minus the s/s hose and master cylinder. By using a hydraulic set-up there is no hassle with the Z bar, header clearance, etc. I'm also selling the A833 (1964 with ball & trunnion) with under 10K miles from new, complete with a Hurst Competition Plus linkage for a bench seat, boot, shift ball and matching driveshaft). I pulled all this from my 63 Fury about 9 months ago and it hasn't been cleaned up and offered for sale yet.
If you're interested I'll work up some prices and shipping.
Dave
Hey Dave, I don't see an option to PM you, do you have the adapter rings/clutch fork pivot and starter nose boss?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back