• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big hail

You call that big ?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsoQZv68Tnc0Uygm6Knpze5Elri0dpSHRVrA&usqp=CAU.jpg
< That's big

That's nucken' futs...

seriously damage ****

such weather extremes

----------------------------------------------

Watching the wether channel this AM
I saw there was going to be a severe Thunderstorm/s
in the North East today (?) tonight (?) too

stay safe people

When I was building all the porch roofs and carports and such out here, I insisted with my
buddy/construction partner that we first lay heavy plywood down under the raised seam metal
roofing.
When he'd protest and try to tell me "that's not how you do metal roofing", I'd remind him of
whose roofs we were building - and who was footing the material bill.
Now, why did I overbuild these structures?
**** LIKE THAT HAIL RIGHT THERE!

The company that built my garage also wondered why I insisted on doing the same with it, despite
the structure being designed by a PE and signed off as being "hurricane-proof".
Same answer, boys...

Wow - I’ve lived in a few places and have seen a lot of very damaging hail - to an insurance guy that word is pure poison. But that OK stuff in the OP’s pic - never seen anything like it That there is killer hail. I don’t imagine anything survives it. Get your football helmets on boys don’t leave home w/o them.

I know in Australia they sometimes have vicious hail storms with hail as big as tennis balls. Plenty of houses and cars are destroyed every year by hail there. It's pretty hard to escape that sort of weather.

Auto Transport Service
Back