• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Big hub cap rims 15 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsquid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:26 AM
Reaction score
looking to get 2 15x5.5 and 2 15x 8 big hubcap wheels would consider 15x6 or 15x7 if resonable

I have two 15 x 5.5 and 2 15 x 7 the price is $800 plus shipping let me know if you have an interest send me a pm thank you

If these don't work out , I have the wheel centers to build the wheels to use the correct 10 inch dogdish caps. I assume that's what you are looking for , the 10 inch dogdish cap wheel.

Frank

Wheelsmith In California can make them in multiple sizes. I just ordered a chrome pair of 15x7” with the big center ring.

Yes the Wheelsmith makes an excellent product and by using my wheel centers it works out well.

Frank. The Wheel Guy
New-center1.jpg

$343 each for 15x7 but I ordered chrome so much more expensive than raw steel I’m assuming
well atleast your getting them i ordered the same from whells vintiques and 2 times i was told it waold be at leest 6 monts back order cacelled 2 times

well atleast your getting them i ordered the same from whells vintiques and 2 times i was told it waold be at leest 6 monts back order cacelled 2 times

Wheelsmith are made to order. Can custom backspace or size you want.

what do you meen your centers do i have to send them my 14'' rims?

Frank makes the centre portion of the wheel and wheelsmith makes them whatever time width or offset you want. Nobody made the large ring centers for early b bodies before Frank stepped up

Thank you for explaining the , sir. A few years ago I had a number of people wanting wheels that take the 10 inch cap , so I figured a way to do it and with the help of a good friend , I got it done.
If a person was skilled enough , he could do it in the backyard , with some original 15 inch Mopar wheels and my centers.
Also I found these will clear most of the single piston brakes , the original wheels will not ( 13.25 vs 12.75 )
Also they will work with most AMC dogdish caps.

Frank

Also , I talked to the Wheelsmith yesterday , he is still waiting on 15 x 8 steel bands ( outters ) and should get some at the end of June or so. This parts shortage is killing this stuff.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back