• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Black 72 B Body Dash pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

72Fourspeed

Local time
8:59 PM
Reaction score
Anybody have a good driver quality pad for sale ? Or a capped dash thst looks decent ? Trying to avoid a carpet cover but need to hold the $$ down on the old roach. Might be able to do some parts swapping, who knows ?

Sorry bud don't usually keep them unless there super nice and then I don't sell those I have a few charger s coming that are supposed to have tons of extras I'll let you know if I get a spair that's decent why not just cap what you have? It's super easy and cheap anything can be caped

I do have a black dash cap. I took it off, basically it was falling off due to me mounting it w/sponge tape, and my original dash pad only has 3 or 4 small cracks in it. I am just going to fix the original so if your interested, I can take you some pics and sent them to you. PM me in interested w/your e-mail address.
Jim T.
Long Beach CA.

FYI good pads can be $250 and up, but then there's the extreme possibility of shipping damage on a brittle old plastic covered foam pad.

New ones can be $450 and up pus shipping...if you can find them.

A cap can be under $100, or even less if they are on sale.

They are slightly less pliable than OEM, and can be tricky to mount (esp the a/c vent area over the glove box), but if done correctly they can be hard to pick out as a cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back