• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Black Ice Superbird...Next Chapter

The Enkei rims are no longer on the car. For now, it has the 17" Centerline Billets. I know where the Enkei's are and would love to have them just because of the history. The Centerlines may or may not stay on the car. I have a set of the correct rallyes on one of my roadrunners that I could put on the car. My wife may even let me borrow her Boyds off of her Cuda occasionally. I also have a set of Torq Thrust D's on one of my 71 Cudas that I would love to put on the car just to see how it would look.

As soon as the weather gets a little warmer, I'll take some new pics of the car and post them.

Cool ! I look forward to the new pictures, ......I would go back with the correct rallyes, ......but that's just my opinion and with that and 50 cents I can buy a cup of coffee.:lotsocoffee:

put the ralley's on it , they look great with ralley's :grin::grin::grin:
more pictures of the trade-tona and the black ice are needed

99 trnky 2dcdlplcdc.jpg

Yeah I like ralley wheels but if you can get the wheels in the band picture I would as like you said the history and its a part of that car now.

I cant wait to see more pics as well. I also cant wait for warm weather atleast spring weather.

I don't have any fresh pics of the daytona or the bird, but here's one of the car that I bought last week. It's a 71 barracuda, sassy grass green car, buckets and auto on the column. It's set up for bracket racing. I've been trying to buy this car for many years. I plan to have a lot of fun with this one. My wife's worried that it will take time away from the bird and our 71 tor-red Cuda.
Probably will.

71barracuda001.jpg

Don't worry. The daytona clone comes first, the superbird comes second and the new toy comes last.

71barracuda003.jpg

Superbird

Nice car with an interesting history, I llok forward to seeing the completed project.

The car is finally in the booth. Should have some pics of the assembled car in a few days.

blackice0011.jpg

Here's some pics fo the car at it's first car show since I put it back together.
Enjoy.

firstshow01.jpg

firstshow02.jpg

firstshow03.jpg

firstshow04.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back