• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blown 64 Chrysler 300 K drag car

cbodybob

Local time
6:48 PM
Reaction score
Ok I know it’s not a B body. Technically it’s not a C body either but still I thought you guys would enjoy the video. Many of you have probably seen it on the net. Some of you may have seen it in person. Well yesterday I was at the Nostalgia drag race & car show at Galot Motorsports Park in N.C. and while checking out the cool cars I spotted it & made my way straight to it. The video included a walk around with the owner as well as on track videos. As someone who races an unusual Mopar myself it was a treat for me. I hope for you guys to. Click on the picture to view the video. You are welcome to share this with your friends and other social media sites
Blown 1964 Chrysler 300 K

I've seen it in person. Nice car. Powered by BB Chev. I was interested in it due to the fact my dad had a 64 300K 4 speed when it was brand new.
Doug

That looks like one that was 'on Pinks' way, way back,
Englishtown or something

@HEMI-ITIS had posted some photos of it too IIRC

There was 500 inch 5 speed 300 that ran around down this way years ago. Think it was red/burgundy, it was a 9 second car and had the factory swivel bucket seat still in it... It was so violent at times he usually launched it in 2nd gear...

Auto Transport Service
Back