• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bob Saget is dead.

I was wondering how he sustained such a powerful blow to the head and was found dead in his bed. Bizarre.

Screenshot_20220219-144454~2.png

https://fox8.com/news/sources-say-a...eath-judge-blocks-release-of-autopsy-records/

https://pagesix.com/2022/02/16/florida-judge-blocks-release-of-records-in-bob-sagets-death/

:thumbsup:He was beat with a covid booster syringe and died from the injection he got with a shovel. I don't know, something like that. Apparently the injection site was from the neck up including his eye socket and the back of his head. He gave in to the government mandated shoveling, I, on the other hand, will never be shoveled. I do not believe the shovel has been tested long enough. The beating with the covid booster syringe had nothing to do with it and will not be investigated. He did received all three shovelings at one time, this is not recommended by the pharmaceutical shoveling company. Oh well, What did Doris Day say
— "Que Sera, Sera":thumbsup:

Last edited:
6 pages lmao,
I am no investigator but.........
Seems to me it's very possible the guy slipped and busted one side of his head in the room.
Got up , got dizzy or passed out and fell again busting the other side possibly on the headboard.
Sometimes it's just bad luck.

It is true that random things happen. This may have been one of those things.
The barrage of lies and cover ups have given me a jaundiced eye toward anything that the government or big pharma says.
Just like it it is possible that this was an accident, it also could have been an incident where he got suddenly dizzy and fell... dizzy from what though? Blood clot? Vaccine side effect?
I don’t trust the medical community to tell the truth about the side effects when it means lost money for them to do so.

How about his wife being 24 years younger than him and thought about changing his diapers one day and had him put down like an old gallant steed.

This is the first I’m hearing about it…….
RC said it happened a month and a half ago. I think DeltaV said they think it could have been Elvis.

Auto Transport Service
Back