• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bobby Hull won't be down

RIP Golden Jet!
Hull.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone that grew up when he and the Blackhawks were dominant saw what the great game of Hockey was all about. Not in today's present playing atmosphere. His Son, Brett was also a great player in his own right. Winter time in and around Chicago, saw us kids all plying pick-up hockey games and loved it...Her's some further reading

RIP Bobby...cr8crshr/Bill:praying::praying::praying::usflag::usflag::usflag:

My old boss lived down the road and played street hockey with Bobby Jr. and Brett. His office was packed with Bobby and Blackhawks memorabilia.

Never been much of a hockey fan - but you didnt need to be to know Bobby Hulls name. RIP Golden Jet

RIP: Childhood hero for sure. I remember getting a curved stick a year or two after he invented them.

There were a lot of broken basement windows in the Chicago area in the wintertime from the homemade backyard hockey rinks as we kids on skates “Drove” through our opponents towards the net & goalie and fired a viscous Slap Shot as we had seen Bobby Hall execute with perfection. Us, not so much!

RIP……. It’s a GOAL!

Oh oh got to go, here comes Magnuson!

Last edited:
I saw both Stan Mikita and Bobby Hull play in the Southside stadium. Those were wild times in hockey. Almost as wild as the Hanson Brothers……… knock their teeth out Bobby!

R.I.P.

From the golden era of hockey and all sports. R.I.P. Golden Jet.

R.I.P Golden Jet. My very first hockey game was in 1971 at the old Chicago Stadium. Blackhawks with the Hull brothers, Makita, Magnuson, Martin, and Tony O, fueled my lifelong love for hockey.
Hull.jpg

My first hockey game, my Dad took me to the old Madison Square Garden on 8th Ave. against the Black Hawks. My impression was viewing the best sports uniform ever made, seeing the BH uniform in color. As the BH beat the Rangers 1-0 on a Stan Mikita goal. And watching the great Bobby Hull play... R.I.P. to a true hockey legend

Bobby Hull came to Winnipeg as the marquee player of the original Winnipeg Jets in the old WHA. He followed the money.

Auto Transport Service
Back