• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bobby Hull won't be down

R.I.P.

P1310001.JPG

R.I.P. Bobby! The final slap shot! Damn, this makes me feel older than dirt!

As a former Minnesota North Star fan I can tip my hat to the former Blackhawk. I believe he had hardest recorded slap shot for years? A very memorable player. That certainly moved hockey forward in popularity. A true loss of an ambassador to the sport.

Bobby Hull came to Winnipeg as the marquee player of the original Winnipeg Jets in the old WHA. He followed the money.
Dollar bill wirtz was a cheap bastard. Home games were blacked out. Rocky wirtz not much better. He was too cozy with scotty bowman, that's how stan bowman became the gm that wrecked the hawks. Dale tallon built the hawks, and stan bowman took credit for their SC championships. Bobby followed the money, wouldn't you ????

Dollar bill wirtz was a cheap bastard. Home games were blacked out. Rocky wirtz not much better. He was too cozy with scotty bowman, that's how stan bowman became the gm that wrecked the hawks. Dale tallon built the hawks, and stan bowman took credit for their SC championships. Bobby followed the money, wouldn't you ????
We had our own worthless owner in Norm Greene of the MN North Stars. Got in trouble and packed team off to Dallas late in the evening for peanuts. Dallas big bucks rolled him like the B-player he was.

We had our own worthless owner in Norm Greene of the MN North Stars. Got in trouble and packed team off to Dallas late in the evening for peanuts. Dallas big bucks rolled him like the B-player he was.
Norm Greene was a pos the way he screwed the the North Star fans. Even irsay took the Baltimore Colts in the middle of the night to indianapolis, they will always be the Baltimore Colts to me. Baltimore Ravens, ppfftt, nevermore. Btw WASHINGTON REDSKINS.

Auto Transport Service
Back