• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Bogus" Broadcast Sheets - anyone got a problem with this guy?

There are many that possess the same skill....Would you like names and build threads...There are many....

You just spend your time in the political forum and searching for threads like this.....Versus actually being a contributing member and taking the time to look at the many builds going on in the restoration and rest mods section and to post there.....Places where you NEVER made a single post but you try to appear to be interested in skills and abilities......what a joke....
Not really true Justin. Your one of the guys in fact that did and can do a restoration like Dave. He also has the manpower, facilities and finances which helps. His cars are on par with any of the top restorations out there today
Personalities are what fuels your reply to me. Simply put you dont like Mr Walden and the controversy around one of his cars. Hence your unwarranted outburst against me. Its very sad you and others continue to act in such a way.

Not really true Justin. Your one of the guys in fact that did and can do a restoration like Dave. He also has the manpower, facilities and finances which helps. His cars are on par with any of the top restorations out there today
Personalities are what fuels your reply to me. Simply put you dont like Mr Walden and the controversy around one of his cars. Hence your unwarranted outburst against me. Its very sad you and others continue to act in such a way.
It was warranted and true.....but you always twist words to fit your inadequacies...typical....

In regards to Dave do not speak for me becausr your words are incorrect.....Maybe you should ask him where me and him stand and then you can put your fat foot in your fat mouth......

Dave's restorations are by far the best in the OE world I have seen.....One would be hard pressed to top his.....

When it walks like a duck it is a duck.....

It was warranted and true.....but you always twist words to fit your inadequacies...typical....

In regards to Dave do not speak for me becausr your words are incorrect.....Maybe you should ask him where me and him stand and then you can put your fat foot in your fat mouth......

Dave's restorations are by far the best in the OE world I have seen.....One would be hard pressed to top his.....

When it walks like a duck it is a duck.....
I have a idea were you and him stand but thats not my concern or business. I have no intention of washing my laundry here in public. You often when engaged in theses types of discussions have suggested it go to the PM, thats a good idea so PM if you feel you need to and we can discuss it there. Thanks

I have a idea were you and him stand but thats not my concern or business. I have no intention of washing my laundry here in public. You often when engaged in theses types of discussions have suggested it go to the PM, thats a good idea so PM if you feel you need to and we can discuss it there. Thanks
If none of your business than explain why you brought that up in your previous post....what a joke you are...

Why bring up pm's those are what they are and intended to be, private...... Furthermore, not long ago me and Dave acted as adults and washed our laundry and we made amends.....Both he and I said things I the past and they are the past.....

Again you have put your at foot in your fat mouth.......

I suggested the PM as I've seen you do the same thing during your altercations with other members. I was trying to accommodate you only.
I only accommodate those whom are worth accommodating.......people that don't speak in two tongues that is.....in this instance you get zero accommodation..... good-bye.....happy trails.....

i just want to say i like the Galen fender tag. but it won't work on my car because all the body
is original, just not the drivetrain, interior, suspension, fuel system, audio, steering, lighting, wiring...

Dang, somebody gave me a dreaded RED X for starting this thread.
DUDE, I'm not the one offering the bogus build sheets!
Don't shoot the messenger!
Sheesh....:soapbox:

Bogus build sheets? I am shocked....shocked to hear this.
Next thing ya know somebody will start offering fender tags made to order.

Maybe next year he will show up at carlisle and we’ll kindly talk him out of this practice!!!

Bogus build sheets? I am shocked....shocked to hear this.
Next thing ya know somebody will start offering fender tags made to order.
You DO realize you "red X'ed" me, not the article or the dude actually doing the bogus broadcast sheets, right?

Yes, Captain Obvious, we all know about fake tags and such....
I saw the auction on eBay and figured I'd bring it to everyone's attention here for proper public ridicule and scorn.
Dig?

Uh...red Xd you? Not to my knowledge. If I did it was completely in error. Smart fone screens are small. Fingers are fat.
And my comment was obvious sarcasm. We lknow the fake tags are being made. In fact at a local classic car consignment emporium they had a winged car that had been blatantly butchered and they told me it was authenticated by a certain guru. I told them he is either blind, dishonest or both.
I have zero quarrels with you or this thread.
My sincere apologies.

Uh...red Xd you? Not to my knowledge. If I did it was completely in error. Smart fone screens are small. Fingers are fat.
And my comment was obvious sarcasm. We lknow the fake tags are being made. In fact at a local classic car consignment emporium they had a winged car that had been blatantly butchered and they told me it was authenticated by a certain guru. I told them he is either blind, dishonest or both.
I have zero quarrels with you or this thread.
My sincere apologies.

Busted :lol::
red x.png

Easy enough to fix. Just go to the first post in this thread, then click on the "undo rating" on the lower right. :thumbsup:

Appreciate the kind words and I return the same sentiment.

being a victim of the mysterious lost mopar records(67 and up)meaning FCA historical division cant help. i welcome the reproductions. especially since this is all that was left when i found it under the seat.

20170507_124817.jpg

Would never buy a fake one, would rather go without. Lucky for me, have mine and it's in great shape for it's age. Found two sheets in the car, one under front seat did not match, back seat one did.:)
1101161546.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back