• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD **BOLTS** Lower Ball Joint To Spindle. A, B, E, Body Cars. Disc & Drum Brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi71x

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:53 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Lots of members continue to ask me if i have more of these nuts and bolts, that were used on the ball joint mounting, to the spindles, on the Mopar automobiles in the 60's into the 70's and beyond.

I have the correct length grade 8 bolts, and self locking nuts, that are used on the lower ball joints, to the spindles, when doing a B and E body disc brake swap on the Mopar automobiles.

If you purchased A, B, & E, body spindles, or even F M J spindles, and didn't get the nuts and bolts with them, i have them in stock.

(Not) for the 1972 and earlier, A body, disc or drum, brake spindle cars.

They have been leaving here at twenty three dollars, so i will continue selling them for that price, for the four of them.

$23.50 + the mailman, (USA) + Pay Pal.

Been finding out the best way to mail to buyers is a USPS small, flat rate box at $8.45

Thank's a lot.
Jim V.

I stocked up on a few more sets of these bolts, since i previously ran out of them.
They were hard to find in the proper quarter inch length, and had to purchase a bulk lot.

Have 2 sets left.
These have turned out to be popular sellers for me.

Bolts 1A.jpg Bolts 2A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back