• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Borescope

MTBRider

Local time
2:55 AM
Reaction score
Just purchased a Vevor borescope from Amazon for about $60 and so far very happy with it. Build quality and image quality seem very good. Rechargeable, long camera cord, three lenses on a 8mm dia tip (front and two sides all with lights) and even comes with a 32 gig micro sd card. Here’s two images I took and the unit itself.

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_0002.jpeg

IMG_5840.jpeg

IMG_5842.jpeg

I was surprised on how good the image quality is and that you can record video or still images. Great addition to the toolbox

Just purchased a Vevor borescope from Amazon for about $60 and so far very happy with it. Build quality and image quality seem very good. Rechargeable, long camera cord, three lenses on a 8mm dia tip (front and two sides all with lights) and even comes with a 32 gig micro sd card. Here’s two images I took and the unit itself.

View attachment 1604212

View attachment 1604213

View attachment 1604214

View attachment 1604215
That looks very similar to my 600 buck snap on unit. I've had it for 7 or 8 years now. Yours def has clearer pics than mine for aome reason.

Was the picture of the cylinder made with the head off?

I don't know who Vevor is but I've been seeing a ton of really good reviews of a WIDE variety of their tool/equipment offerings.

I've bought a few items with good results, some actuator rails, and in line actuators, function good so far.

I've bought a few Vevor tools lately.... Some of the best quality Chinesium tools I've experienced..

It's amazing how cheap those cameras are now. My first Snap on Bore scope was like $700 and it didn't have very good resolution. I have bought a couple off ebay that use a laptop and have excellent resolution for like $12 shipped. I did buy one of those in the original post and it works great.
I work the Rod repair Shop at some of the NSRA shows, I take my borescope, my IR camera and my scanner to all the shows I work.

I got a cheapie that sends the pic or video to my phone. I was surprised how good the resolution is.

Auto Transport Service
Back