• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Borgeson Power Steering Box Quick Ration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricks427

Local time
8:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just removed this from my 64 dodge polara, only used for the summer Car is setup for a drag car, only reason I'm selling it. No Issues. $500 + Trip. I accept Paypal if you pay the fee. Can pick up in NE Ohio.

Here's some info from the Manufacturer:

Borgeson has now developed a modern power steering box for the 1962-1972 Mopars. This box fits both factory power & manual steering cars. The Borgeson conversion box offers a 14:1 quick ratio, firm modern power steering feel, drastically increased header clearance and a 10# weight savings over a factory power box. This box bolts directly to the stock K-member mounting location and fits the original 1-1/8” pitman arm. The steering column will need to be shortened for installation of this conversion box. Use of a power steering cooler is highly recommended in these applications.

STEERING COLUMN MODIFICATIONS
The original steering column shaft will need to be cut and shortened for installation. Connection to the box is then made by drilling and pinning our #036425 Mopar vibration reducing universal joint coupling to the shortened steering column shaft. Drill bit and pins included with coupler.

800126 SPECIFICATIONS:

800126 Installation Drawing
Input Shaft: 11/16"-36 Spline

Pitman Shaft: 1-1/8" Mopar with 32 Splines and 4 Master Splines

Pressure Port: 16mm X 1.5 Flare (Located closest to engine)

Return Port: 16mm X 1.5 Flare (Located closest to input shaft)

Maximum Pressure: 1450 PSI Maximum Operating Pressure, 1100-1250 Optimal

Flow Rate: 2.0-2.5 GPM Flow Rate Recommended

IMG_5823.jpg IMG_5824.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back