• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Boss. DUI

I still don't understand why we don't fine and jail TEXTING while driving with some TEETH in it.... Be alot of women out there walking or in Jail if I was the head Judge
I agree. Texting/Playing on the phone is just a dangerous if not worse than drink and driving. The .08 level is ridiculous, that is 2 beers in an hour for the average person. With a CDL, it's half that, so I NEVER drink and get behind the wheel. Not even one sip.

Update: Failed field sobriety test and wouldn't take a breathalyzer.
O'well.

He will walk because he an Elitist POS!!! Remember Tiger Woods DUI?!? He walked after his attorneys came up with some lame excuse about a reaction to his medication.

Refuse a breathalyzer in my state and you lose your drivers license AND your carry permit. This dick knob will pay a fine and continue to be a dick.

I still don't understand why we don't fine and jail TEXTING while driving with some TEETH in it.... Be alot of women out there walking or in Jail if I was the head Judge
That would be a very good idea! I still see people texting and talking on their phones all the time even though Maine has a hands free law. Stupid! Put the dang thing down! I see em with their head buried in it and I’d love to lay on the horn but I’d be concerned that would cause their accident or a heart attack!

Auto Transport Service
Back