• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bottom of page being blocked from view/access

70chall440

Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
This issue began some time ago and I thought it would go away but hasn't, there is something that blocks the bottom of the page. I've tried to figure it out but have not been successful. I'd appreciate any help.

FBBO pic.jpg

Heck I thought it was my phone. Getting the same thing. I can read 5-6 posts and then blue all th way to the bottom.

This issue began some time ago and I thought it would go away but hasn't, there is something that blocks the bottom of the page. I've tried to figure it out but have not been successful. I'd appreciate any help.
well, maybe close some tabs to start with.. Geeze.

LOL well I have tried that and it does not seem to have any effect.

It didn't do this when the website was initially changed and I have it on the other sites as well (FABO and FEBO)

Last edited:
Just and FYI I did figure this out, it is my ad blocker. I have elected to leave it on as without it there are just too many ads on the page. My only issue was the button that takes you back to the top, it is covered by the ad banner strip and with my ad blocker on I cannot access it, if it were higher up things would be awesome but I can live with it.

Great help... I've seen a lot of posts about this & it's hasn't gotten any better...

I've changed to few different browsers including Safari, Edge, Chrome & Duck Duck Go & still the bottom of the screen is a white band.... I've read suggestions to attempt to fix the problem, so far none have worked....

I tend not to post about it cause what good is another whiny voice.... But a comment like "well, maybe close some tabs to start with.. Geeze." doesn't help make me feel like you really give a ****...

Many of us have posted about it so clearly the problem isn't unique to a few posters & it doesn't happen on other websites other than here & FABO so maybe, just maybe you should try looking into it.....

And go ahead & decide since I'm not a gold member my opinion doesn't matter.... I was, & still would be but between the constant deleting off posts and eventually the deleting of the Meme thread and ignoring of website problems I don't see any reason to give you money...

We already endure so much advertising why should we pay for the privilege?

I use to pay annual dues to a another car website, difference was the website owner wouldn't allow advertising.... So the website rarely had any issues, in the past & likely to this day many of the bug problems are imported in with advertising code....

likely to this day many of the bug problems are imported in with advertising code....

Sometimes, yes. but more often than not, it has something to do on the user's end. I do look into things, but often times people don't give me the information I ask for and/or follow my advice. Makes it hard to diagnose a problem sometimes. Different browsers, different devices, different addons, different settings. All of these things can affect how the site functions. But often I get the "Im not a gold member my opinion doesn't matter" bs.

Sometimes, yes. but more often than not, it has something to do on the user's end. I do look into things, but often times people don't give me the information I ask for and/or follow my advice. Makes it hard to diagnose a problem sometimes. Different browsers, different devices, different addons, different settings. All of these things can affect how the site functions. But often I get the "Im not a gold member my opinion doesn't matter" bs.
Well trust me, this has been going on for quite awhile & I've tried enough changes to where I'm confident it's something that is buried in the website, not my computer... If it showed up on any other website than FBBO & FABO I'd think otherwise but I've tried different computers & different browsers, with & without ad block... Still a white band at the bottom of the page...

Still a white band at the bottom of the page...

the white band is there to contain an ad you can close (via the little X on the right side). If you have an adblocker on it likely will show the band but not the ad. Try chrome with no adblocker enabled. That means you should see the ad. If you don't see the ad in the white band then you still have something on your computer blocking. The other thing -- we have something called lazy load enabled. It doesn't show the ads right away but lets the rest of the page load (so they dont hang up the reset of the page). So it might take as much as 10 seconds or so for the ad to show.

1680376213308.png

Auto Transport Service
Back