• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought the wife a present.

I think I'm getting a new pair of Sherpa socks.
View attachment 1572827
You've got to be the best wife ever.

Mine is getting a new microwave- hey it's the one over the range! What wife wouldn't want that!

Just remember guys, if you're buying her clothes always get 2 sizes smaller even if you know what size she wears. :thumbsup:

Did they spell Mopar wrong on the Cover, or is it really a Muzda ???

You've got to be the best wife ever.

Mine is getting a new microwave- hey it's the one over the range! What wife wouldn't want that!

Just remember guys, if you're buying her clothes always get 2 sizes smaller even if you know what size she wears. :thumbsup:

Therein lies the real secret to happiness.
Together now over twenty years, we never got married.
:rofl:
I'm already a Size 3-5.

For reference, see my second sentence.

Your one of those guys like in the commericals,that screws over the rest of us,by buying the wife a new effing car for Christmas! Thanks a lot DUDE! My wife isn't going to want pajama's now!!!!!
:rofl: It was never my intention to put you guys in evidence, this is her gift for everything onn the next 5 years.

Yeah - what are you trying to do Leon!? Showing the rest of us up!

Now I’m going to buy my wife a riding lawnmower….. Lol

BTW - The Japanese cars are the best value for the $$ and in terms of reliability. You did good bro! That’s all I drive for DD vehicles.
:lol:after compare several brands I came to the conclusion that this is the best option for us, besides the sky active g engine is a very well designed and reliable engine, not to mention the almost premium quality materials in the inside.

In this economy??? Man, the payments will put a very large dent in the wallet unless you paid cash for it!!! cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:
We have a vw tiguan 2018 low mileage ( km) sold it and pay for half the Mazda, plus a little more $, for the rest I got a four year credit with affordable monthly payments.

I see a fuzzy pic of a couple of people but see several clear pics of a 4 legged creature.....please don't tell us you are married to that creature! :D Hey man, I bought my wife a new vehicle and she liked it enough to stay around for awhile.....but that was too long because it stood up to her abuse for 20 years! :lol:
I always tell my wife that the only female wagging her tail when I come home is my dog.

Auto Transport Service
Back