• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought the wife a present.

coronet68mx

Local time
5:13 PM
Reaction score
20231122_181340.jpg
20231122_181333.jpg
20231122_182709.jpg
20231122_183059.jpg
20231122_200028.jpg
20231122_181359.jpg
20231122_200805.jpg
20231122_200042.jpg
Screenshot_20231211_182453_Gallery.jpg

Not that she was not aware of what I was doing but she never decided what kind of suv she want, I decided to buy a Mazda cx 5 because I think this was the best value for my money, she want aaudi Q2 but the luxury brands have not good resell value; we went to see a Ford model not selling un the US ( Ford territory) and that pos results to be a Chinese suv copy of another pos Chinese suv with a Japanese engine truly a mix and match Frankenstein, i really like this one, the overall quality the materials and here in Mexico this brand has a good name and my wife is happy; and you know what they say about a happy wife.

20231122_200030.jpg

Your one of those guys like in the commericals,that screws over the rest of us,by buying the wife a new effing car for Christmas! Thanks a lot DUDE! My wife isn't going to want pajama's now!!!!!

Miss-read the whole thing ...Here I thought you got her a small dog, put it in an SUV and wrapped it up in 'Mazda paper'.

Miss-read the whole thing ...Here I thought you got her a small dog, put it in an SUV and wrapped it up in 'Mazda paper'.
:rofl:You and I were going down the same road with this one, I see....

Aye Cabron!! You're lucky she liked it, or she'd chop tu cojones off!! :rofl:

Congratulations y Merry Christmas Guey!

Yeah, It's husbands like you that make the rest of us look like the cheap bastards we are!

Did you get them to throw in a block heater at least???

:poke:

Yeah - what are you trying to do Leon!? Showing the rest of us up!

Now I’m going to buy my wife a riding lawnmower….. Lol

BTW - The Japanese cars are the best value for the $$ and in terms of reliability. You did good bro! That’s all I drive for DD vehicles.

I bought my wife a new headliner for a '72 Plymouth Satellite and new ignition switch for a Harley Fatboy. She's going to be soooo surprised on Christmas morning!

Last edited:
Well, that makes my gift look a little cheap!! You did good, that car will roll down the road for years to come. Congrats and Merry Christmas my friend!!

In this economy??? Man, the payments will put a very large dent in the wallet unless you paid cash for it!!! cr8crshr/Bill :usflag: :usflag: :usflag:

View attachment 1572034View attachment 1572035View attachment 1572036View attachment 1572037View attachment 1572038View attachment 1572039View attachment 1572040View attachment 1572041View attachment 1572050
Not that she was not aware of what I was doing but she never decided what kind of suv she want, I decided to buy a Mazda cx 5 because I think this was the best value for my money, she want aaudi Q2 but the luxury brands have not good resell value; we went to see a Ford model not selling un the US ( Ford territory) and that pos results to be a Chinese suv copy of another pos Chinese suv with a Japanese engine truly a mix and match Frankenstein, i really like this one, the overall quality the materials and here in Mexico this brand has a good name and my wife is happy; and you know what they say about a happy wife.

View attachment 1572042
I see a fuzzy pic of a couple of people but see several clear pics of a 4 legged creature.....please don't tell us you are married to that creature! :D Hey man, I bought my wife a new vehicle and she liked it enough to stay around for awhile.....but that was too long because it stood up to her abuse for 20 years! :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back