• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Boxed lower control arms w/ sway bar tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

70B5Cuda

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Boxed pair of lower control arms with factory sway bar tabs. Originally from my 70 Barracuda 383 car but they are the same for 66-72 B bodies (if this is wrong please correct me). I blasted them, had boxing plates welded on, and welds cleaned up. Then i changed directions and bought the RMS front suspension. They've been in my garage in bare metal so they will need some light cleanup before painting or powder coating. They came off an Oklahoma car so that are not eaten up/heavily pitted-they look really nice. $350 or reasonable offer plus shipping.
You can click on the photobucket link below and you can look at 5 or 6 pictures from different angles.
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk255/850XP/image-12.jpg

I think 70 to 72 have a diferent sway bar location than 68 /69.

Price drop to $300 plus shipping. If they won't sell for that ill just put them back in the attic. Feel free to call me at 'no phone numbers allowed' with any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sway bar location changed because the sway bar was moved from the front of k frame in 68-69 to through the k frame in 70-72. They are nice looking pieces. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back