• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

brake lights stopped working

Did you check it with a multi-meter to find where the issue was? A lot of people say to replace with new ones and when you look at the reviews and comments regarding the replacement switch. Most say they are, pardon the offense Chinese crap. I can tell with the new one I bought that the plastic is not as good as the original. Thats one of the reasons I kept the one I repaired in and keep the new switch in the trunk. It takes 15 min to pull wheel and install new if i ever had to.
This is a brand new Ma Mopar Nos switch with no issues. The new replacements are cheap chinesium crap.

This is a brand new Ma Mopar Nos switch with no issues. The new replacements are cheap chinesium crap.
I'm glad I found this thread I have a 1964 Plymouth Fury that has sat for the last 40 plus years. Slowly getting it back up and going. All the fuses were missing so I replaced those and started checking lighting. The only lights that work are the backup and license plate lights. I bought a new light switch, nothing. While I have switch disconnected I can jump from the 12+ coming into the switch to each light, headlight, parking light, etc. and they work. Which brings me to the steering wheel turn signal switch. Can this one switch basically affect all lighting?
Thanks for all the help!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back