• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Brake pedal Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnora

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:37 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Brake pedal assembly removed from a 69 charger with an automatic transmission. Should be correct for all 68-70 B-Bodies and possibly 67 and 66. Do your own research. 100.00 shipped. PM me if interested.

100_2254 (2).JPG

100_2255 (2).JPG

100_2256 (2).JPG

Manual or power brakes/
Manual, but I believe power uses the same set up. The brake switch mounting is in several areas and I would assume it is for the different pedal heights.

Brake pedal assembly removed from a 69 charger with an automatic transmission. Should be correct for all 68-70 B-Bodies and possibly 67 and 66. Do your own research. 100.00 shipped. PM me if interested.

View attachment 1388990

View attachment 1388991

View attachment 1388992

Hi , will this fit a 1970 Dodge Charger? By the way, that large opening with a large hole, it is somewhat oval shaped. What is the difference bwtween the brake assembly that is this type and one that has a perfect circular shape? I see both of these on the web and not sure which one is the perfect fit for a 1970 Charger.

Hi , will this fit a 1970 Dodge Charger? By the way, that large opening with a large hole, it is somewhat oval shaped. What is the difference bwtween the brake assembly that is this type and one that has a perfect circular shape? I see both of these on the web and not sure which one is the perfect fit for a 1970 Charger.
I have only seen the style like my pictures show. There might be some aftermarket ones. Mine will fit 68-70 B-bodies and possibly some older cars.

So you still have yours for sale? I have seen ones that looks like yours and one like the picture I have attached. Notice the circular shape of the hole where yours is more oval. By the way, I have power brakes

charger brake assembly.jpg

I did some looking and the round hole ones seem to be 67 or older. Yes I still have it.

Thank you very much. Someone said that they both may fit but I would want one that is made for 1970 Dodge Charger.
My mechanic think that I may have a soft pedal because my brake pedal assembly is worn and something is not touching right. Does that make sense?

By the way, do you have any history as to how many miles the car this came out of and its condition? Thank you for your quick response!

Last edited:
By the way, I have seen the one with the circular hole being advirtised for a 1970 Charger as well. I have the service manual but I lent it to my mechanic and don't have it with me now. You are probably right though .
I can only tell you that mine should be exactly the same as your 70. I heard they can interchange with the older ones but I do not know that for a fact.

Round hole 1966-1967

oval hole 1968-1970

the left side A/C tube runs through that hole.

I have never heard of or seen a difference for manual or power brakes. You can convert a car from one to the other and the pedal works fine.

I can only tell you that mine should be exactly the same as your 70. I heard they can interchange with the older ones but I do not know that for a fact.
if still for sale pm me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back