• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE brand new custom cragar ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewroe319

Local time
11:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
i ordered these with custom backspacing on the rears... waited 3 months to get them to find out they are hitting my wilwood brakes. seeing if there is any interest for them on here. they fit with no modification to the suspension or body. my only problem is the large disc brakes out back. fronts are no problem. these are brand new. i have some pics of them on my stock suspension 69 RR

15 inch cragar ss 5x4.5 bolt pattern
front 15x7 4 inch backspace (MT sportsman s/t 225/70/r15)
rear 15x10 5.5 backspace (mickey Thompson ET street radial 28x12.5r15)

1600$ shipped. i am firm on this price as i am already taking a hit. these are BRAND NEW mounted and balanced

here are some images of my car test fitting. these look great in my opinion
FullSizeRender-5.jpgFullSizeRender-6.jpgFullSizeRender-7.jpg

Are the rear wheels direct drilled or universal bolt pattern? Also, would you consider just selling the rear wheels?

i ordered these with custom backspacing on the rears... waited 3 months to get them to find out they are hitting my wilwood brakes. seeing if there is any interest for them on here. they fit with no modification to the suspension or body. my only problem is the large disc brakes out back. fronts are no problem. these are brand new. i have some pics of them on my stock suspension 69 RR

1600$ shipped. i am firm on this price as i am already taking a hit. these are BRAND NEW mounted and balanced

View attachment 257137View attachment 257138View attachment 257143

Tapered or shank lugs?

I am interested but only in the rims, not the tires, please let me know

Nice car man the wheels look great, love the lettering on the hood as well

can I ask how much the rear two cost. I need this backspace

I had the exact same problem as you. Custom ordered cragars, wait time, hitting the back brakes ( mine were Right Stuff) the whole bit. I ended up ditching the back discs and went to drums in the rear.

sucks man the car looks awesome.

Price dropped 1350

i ordered these with custom backspacing on the rears... Waited 3 months to get them to find out they are hitting my wilwood brakes. Seeing if there is any interest for them on here. They fit with no modification to the suspension or body. My only problem is the large disc brakes out back. Fronts are no problem. These are brand new. I have some pics of them on my stock suspension 69 rr

front 15x7 4 inch backspace (mt sportsman s/t 225/70/r15)
rear 15x10 5.5 backspace (mickey thompson et street radial 28x12.5r15)

1600$ shipped. I am firm on this price as i am already taking a hit. These are brand new mounted and balanced

here are some images of my car test fitting. These look great in my opinion

Thank you very much, wheels are now delivered in Miami, these will look great on my 68 GTX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back