• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Brand new W2 headers for B & E bodies Headman Huslers

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemichuck

Local time
12:46 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Brand new W2 headers for A bodies Headman Huslers

IMG_0004[1].jpgI have a brand new set of Headman Husler headers for A bodies that fit a small block with W2 heads. Complete brand new with gaskets and plates and instructions and stickers. Located in Louisville Ky. They cost around $792.99 but I will take $450 and freight or you can pick them up. I might take something in trade if it peaks my interest. I will post pictures in the next couple of days.

Last edited:
What's the part number and what would you take in trade?

I will have to go to the shop and get the part number off the box. As far as trading I like all kinds of stuff. Stroker pistons, oddball intakes like long rams and hyperpack six cylinder stuff and everything in between. I like blower's and turbo's and all kinds of other stuff for cars or diesel trucks. I also like AR15's, I build those for fun.

The box says 75130 and the flange says 75130 so these must be A body headers. The headman site says---
Street & Strip Headers
1967-76 Dodge/Plymouth W2 in A-Body
w/Sub Flanges
2'' Tubes
3-1/2'' Collector
And the price at Jegs is $792.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back